More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brevdravis brevdravis

Pick who you'd like to play:

A 19 year old coed on spring break with her roommate

"CATCH!" Your roommate yells out, returning from the lobby. She flings a room key at you sidearm, and you just barely manage to snatch it out of the air.

"Ooh, Great reflexes Jane! " Julie smiles. She's been your roommate for two years now, both to your great pleasure and annoyance. She's tall with long red hair and a smile that never seems to be out of place. It was her idea to come out to this resort for spring break, instead of to one of the typical areas.

"Yeah, yeah, where's our room?" You blurt out, hefting your bag in one hand. You've been looking forward to this little vacation for far too long.

"Second floor! We've got a balcony and everything!" She smiles at you again, hoisting her own bag over her shoulder. "C'mon! I wanna hit the beach!"

You look over your roommate, noting the gentle curves of her body as she leads you to the elevator. You have to admit that you've always been a bit jealous of her breasts, the way they always draw the stares of every man around. That and her gregarious nature has always ensured that you and she got invited to every party on campus for the past two years. Sometimes you felt like sort of a hanger-on, considering how much of a wallflower you had been in high school, but it's nice to have guys coming around and getting you stuff. Of course, most of their come-ons had involved asking if you and Julie were more than just roommates.

As Julie opens the door halfway down the long hallway, you actually find yourself thinking that you wouldn't mind that. Being more than just roommates. You aren't a lesbian, well, you don't think you are, but recently you have begun to admire Julie's zest for life. She seems like she would and has done everything. You remember many times coming back to the room and finding the obligatory sock on the door.

Right now, Julie is already half undressed, digging a floral bikini out of her bag, while she shucks her shirt. You close the door behind yourself and are suddenly struck with an incredible urge to do something. Anything.

Do you make a pass at Julie or just go to the beach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)