More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by brevdravis brevdravis

Do you make a pass at Julie or just go to the beach?

Make a pass.

Biting your lip nervously, you watch as Julie slips her bra off, revealing her beautiful tanned breasts. You've never really thought about making love to her before, but for some reason, maybe it's the locale, you just ache to touch her.

You move cautiously towards her, as she roots through her bag, apparently hunting for her bikini. You take the chance to admire her back, and tenderly reach out a hand to stroke along it. She jumps at the touch and whirls around in shock.

"Wha..." She looks at the expression on your face, trying to figure out what you wanted.

"Uh, Julie?" You speak slowly, your voice in what you hope is a sexy growl. "I was thinking. You know you're very beautiful..."

"What? Jane? Are you hitting on me?" Julie asks, her hands dropping to her hips. She stares at you, but from her stance, all you can do is stare at her body.

"Uh, yeah, kinda..." you mumble, your voice returning to normal. "I was hoping..."

"Stop!" Julie commands, her palm upright. "First off, if you're going to make a pass at me, you should be a little more straightforward... Like THIS!"

With that, Julie steps forward and pulls you into her arms. She smiles for an instant, before her lips come down on yours, hard and aggressive. You are shocked, turned on, and scared all at the same time. You are definitely enjoying the kiss, and her breasts pressed against yours are quite nice. However, you are thinking that this might have been a bad idea, especially since Julie seems to be taking charge of the situation.

Should you stop her or go with the flow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)