More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gassipons Gassipons

What's next?

8

In reality, Trixie hadn't been able to sleep for hours. Not with that sense of loneliness knawing away at her. She would be so much happier with a companion. Somepony to snuggle, or even just talk to.

The trouble was so few ponies could ever hope to live up to her standards. The world needed more ponies like Trixie, she thought. Maybe then she’d have better luck finding a mate!

Trixie pondered this for a while, until something suddenly popped into her head. She flopped out of bed and to a chest on the other side of the wagon. If memory served, one of these dusty old spell books of hers had mentioned a cloning spell. She’d never attempted it before, but with her magical prowess it would surely be a cinch.

Digging out the book in question, Trixie flipped through until she found the right page. This spell was easy! Even a foal could do it! The thought of having another her to fool around with set her heart fluttering, and she focused her horn.

Eyes closed, voice reduced to a whisper, she intoned the spell. Her horn glowed. A sparkling surge ran up the length, bursting from the tip and blasting the corner of the caravan.

The entire room filled with purple smoke, but once it had cleared… a perfect copy of Trixie was staring back at her.

It was like looking in a mirror. Both Trixies took a few moments to watch each other’s movements.

“Ha! You’re such a genius!” The clone cheered. Trixie whipped her mane over her shoulder.

“But of course! There’s no spell beyond the great and powerful Trixie’s grasp!”

She approached her double, circling her to check herself out from every angle. Just as flawless as she expected. She had always suspected that she was the most gorgeous creature in Equestria, and here was her proof. So taken by the unparalleled beauty was Trixie that by the time she made her way around the clone again, she leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. Her own lips… they felt the same as hers, tasted the same, puckered in the same way.

“S-Sorry, you don’t mind do you?” Trixie blushed.

“Mind? Of course I don’t mind making out with a mare as beautiful as you!” Assured the clone, pulling Trixie back in and locking their lips with purpose.

Tongues danced together, each mare getting to explore parts of their mouth they never knew were there.

Both Trixies’ hearts were racing, and before they knew it they’d tumbled onto the hammock, tongues still at war. This made so much sense, Trixie was shocked she hadn’t thought of it earlier. No other ponies could ever hope to be as good a kisser as her, or have as hot a body as hers. Trixie was the perfect partner for herself, and nothing could spoil this magical momen-

BbbbLLUUUOOOAARRRrrrp!!

The clone held onto the kiss as the hot sewer burp shot up her throat and exploded into their mouths. The taste was like dog food soaked in stomach acid. Trixie wasn’t sure what she could’ve eaten that stunk so bad.

Pulling away from the kiss, she gagged.

“E-Ewww!”

But the clone wasn’t apologetic about her little outburst, in fact she just puffed out her cheeks, closed her eyes and another belch from the reeking pit. Trixie reeled back. Was it just her imagination or did the clone look a bit fatter?

“What’s the matter? Don’t you wanna eat your own delicious burps?” Slurred the clone, bringing her face in close to exhale that carrion breath against Trixie’s lips.

“N-No! T-Trixie is an unspoiled Venus! The Great Trixie doesn’t bur-“

BLLUORP! HUUOOOARP! BHHUUURRHP!!

The clone let her friendly fire blast at Trixie, her cheeks now quivering on each thunderous release. It definitely wasn’t Trixie’s imagination, the clone was gaining weight before her eyes! Her belly swelled and her buttocks ballooned as if they were being inflated with pure lard instead of air.

The clone lunged forward and the hammock snapped, sending Trixie slamming into the floor. Like an out of breath orca the clone heaped atop her, shaking the entire wagon.

“Get off me you big-!”

“Why would you EVER want to leave my side? There’s nopony who adores you so…” A flurry of spitty kisses preceded yet another belch, and this one smelled even more rotten. Trixie fanned her nose and tried to pull out from under her clone, but by now she’d grown to the size of a small planet!

The belching wasn’t all Trixie had to contest with. In addition to the addition of body mass, the clone’s legpits were sweatier and her jiggling folds were actively oozing grease. She stunk like nothing else, and every romantic gesture only rubbed more of than stink off onto the real Trixie.

“Stop! Get OFFA me! You’re not me, you’re nothing like me- eechkk!!” She retched on a hot gust of oniony B.O. from under her arm. The clone had lifted it up to hold it behind her head and strike a pose.

“You don’t need to play hard to get with me, Trixie! Or should I say, with you? Hehehee… why don’t we skip the foreplay and get right to it? I know you’ve always wanted to know what your own warm, creamy ponycunt tastes like…”

“Oh Celestia no!”

But it was too late, and S.S Trixie was already turning 180 degrees with all the deft of a steamboat. Her fat quivering trash compactor gut had Trixie pinned in place, utterly helpless.

“There! Now don’t hold back, munch that rug like you haven’t eaten in weeks!”

Trixie was now face-to-cleft with her own derriere, or rather the beach balls filled with gelatine that formed the derriere of her clone. She lifted her tail and gave it a waft, sending a spell of hot misery out from the deepest, grungiest depths of her ass crack. Ass canyon was a better term for it.

Even if Trixie had any desire to eat herself out at this stage, she wasn’t confident she’d be able to dig deep enough into that adipose valley to find her lips. The stenchy atmosphere around Trixie clone’s rump could kill a fly. It was a wonder how it didn’t kill Trixie.

“Wait, before you ravage me…”

BBBFFBFFRRRTT!!!

The clone blew a demonic, cheek-flapping maelstrom into Trixie’s face. Hot winds flew out with enough intensity to part her buttocks, spraying sweat over the trapped pony while her senses were absolutely bombarded by a sour, trashy haze of rancid breakfast. The worst part was Trixie could identify the banana pancakes and daffodil omelette she’d scarfed down earlier that day, but the doppelgänger’s digestive system had morphed it into something as grotesque as her.

“Mmm! You’re such a lucky mare, you get my wonderful gases from both ends! Open wide, here’s-“

BBBFFrrttttttsschhhhhh!!

“Seconds! Ohohoh, that was JUICY!”

Trixie wiped off the mask of ripe booty sweat. Usually she didn’t mind her own brand, but this? She only took in short, staggered breaths in an attempt to minimize the damage, but one particle of fart funk was enough to turn her brain into mush.

“Enough…”

“Oh don’t be so coy! I know what you want, what I want, to gobble on some big fat leaky Trixie clam! Don’t worry, I’ll get you in real close, heheh…”

The clone’s face scrunched up. She inflated her cheeks and, with a grunt, bounced herself off the floor for an instant, leaping back. Her asshole spluttered from the strain.

Launching back, she hopped off her hooves for a second to come smashing back down directly onto Trixie’s face!

The impact shattered not only Trixie’s spirits, but the wheels and supports of the wagon. The entire thing shuddered and then dropped to ground level, giving the clone a couple more feet of air before squashing Trixie beneath her blubbery blue bahookey a second time.

In the space of the last few minutes, the clone had gotten even larger and more repulsive. Soon she’d be too big for the caravan to hold her!

Tongue outstretched, she panted and wiped her forehead, sweat inching down in multiple runnels, dribbling all over her body, catching between her jelly rolls where it would only fester into something more foul. The slightest movement had the clone wobbling all over, particularly her ass cheeks which moved a few seconds behind everything else.

“Huff… phew… alright, my love, you don’t have to cage your true feelings a moment longer! French my folds, suckle my nubbin, m-make me cum oceans for you… for me!”

Trixie was getting so excited. Her little heart was pounding even harder than usual and her stomach was loop-de-looping. She could feel more of those wonderful gas bubbles travelling downward, making a mighty racket as they fled to the exit.

Trixie’s tail sluggishly lifted and-

BBBFRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!

Everypony in town either paused what they were doing or woke up with a start. The foghorn increased in decibels until it was at a deafening crescendo, vibrating and growling for close to half a minute before descelerating, eventually tapering into a soft hiss.

There was nothing left of Trixie’s home, and not a whole lot left of Trixie. Aside from a few blue-tinted gobs of ass sweat nopony would know Trixie was ever there, or that she'd been completely blown away by the behemoth of a fart. And if she no longer existed, surely that made the clone the real Trixie now. It certainly did to everyone else. They just assumed Trixie had really, really let herself go, and whatever was left of her reputation had vanished like the magician herself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)