More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

Fallow Jill? a student? or Teacher?

7 hours later (survivor female)

Time: 4:00 pm

Location in city: Centennial High School

Location in school: Gym

-+-+-+-+-+-+- -+-+-+-+

Riley was hiding in the schools nurse’s office. She had no idea about what was going on. Just that male and female students as well as a few teachers were walking around wearing diapers, toddler or baby clothing and acting like toddlers or babies. Some of the girls even had Futa size penis’s making tents in there diapers. Riley even found girls or guys who had a girl or guy between there legs, hearing loud sucking and slurping sounds she knew what was going on there.

Quietly Riley pulled the door to the nurse’s office open a crack. Looking out thru the crack she didn’t see anyone. Just discarded clothing strewn about the hallway. Looking down the hall to the right she could see girls underwear and skirts as well as cheerleader uniforms in a pile by the change room used by cheerleader‘s.

To the left was discorded pants and male underwear, Riley headed down the left hallway. Passing a few empty classrooms, she could hear giggling and laughing coming from the room at the end of the hall, peeking thru the window of the classroom. When Riley got to the end of the hall she noticed it was the art room. Looking in she found three female students, two of the students were wearing short frilly skirts and shirts while the last one was wearing a pink Ruffle Bloomer Panties, Riley could see diapers sticking out from the girls shorts or the bulge in the girls bloomer panties. Even if Riley didn’t see the diapers sticking out. What the girls were doing gave it away. All three girls were finger panting on the wall of the art room, the girls giggled as they painted.

Riley was glad the padded girls were busy to notice her.

“I need to get out of the school, I don’t want to be pampered like them” said Riley as she continued on…

‘Anyone reading this…and can understand what I’m writing, your not pampered and are wearing normal underwear… stay away from anyone 18 year and older, wearing a diaper or acting like a baby…

First floor.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)