More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emrys666 Emrys666

What year do we begin?

6th year (alternate)

During the events of the _-Who-Lived's 5th year at Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore discovered what he believed was one of Tom Riddle's Horcruxes, the Gaunt Ring which he believed to contain the fabled Resurrection Stone.

However, while he discovered the Ring, the Withering Curse upon it wreaked havoc on his body. Before he could get help however, the damage that the Curse inflicted proved too much for his body to take and he died shortly after returning to his office at Hogwarts.

He would not be found for several days.

It would be around this time that his Secret Journal would be discovered and then released, revealing all of Dumbledore's Prudish Scheme to permanently remove peoples lustful desires.

As the full extent of the Old Man's machinations were uncovered, Albus Dumbledore's reputation and legacy were torn to shreds.

This also had a dramatic effect on the ongoing 'War' against Tom Riddle aka Voldemort, who was revealed to have been attempting to free the world from Dumbledore's manipulations.

who is the _-Who-Lived, and where do we begin?

option 1: Ivy Evans and her mother, Lily - who is new Charms Professor at Hogwarts - are asked by the New Headmaster/mistress (either Snape, Tom or someone else) to 'convince' Horace Slughorn to return to teach Potions. suggestions welcome.

option 2: Twins Olivia and Iris Potter 'celebrate' their 18th birthday with their family - Dursleys, Weasleys, Sirius, Potters etc. suggestions welcome.

option 3: 18 year old Harry and Rose celebrate their birthday with their parents. suggestions welcome on who that is.

option x: something else. suggestions welcome.

who is the _-Who-Lived, and where do we begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)