More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DottieDoesDumDum DottieDoesDumDum

What year do we begin?

6th Year

On the train to Hogwarts for his Sixth Year, Draco Malfoy was feeling unsettled. Over the summer while his father suffered in Azkaban, the last free male Malfoy had been inducted into the Eaters and given the mission to kill Albus Dumbledore. His mother was beside herself and recruited the help of her sister Bellatrix Lestrange and Draco's Godfather the Hogwarts Potions Professor Severus Snape.

Only for it to be for nothing as the twinkly-eyed bastard had gone and died in his sleep. The Prophet was already dragging the Departed Headmaster's name through the mud. Some of it a fabrication, some of it unproven, and some of it distressing. The more he stared at the swaying arse of Pansy Parkinson, the more he feels he has been tampered with and only now can he see the truth. While his minions and underlings leave him to his thoughts, the blonde young man heard a rustling and quickly raised his Wand and hurled a petrification charm at the source of the sound.

Someone in an Invisibility Cloak? The Slytherin Prefect pulled the cloak away to reveal...

Boy(s)/Girl(s) Who Lived?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)