More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gassipons Gassipons

What's next?

6

Everything was dark, damp and smelly. Even more so than usual.

Trixie immediately noticed a total loss of control. She could roll her eyes back and forth, but that was about it. Did she even have muscles anymore? Limbs? It was too dark to tell. Her senses remained intact, but she could not call out. Suddenly, there was a distant pounding. Hoofsteps. No… clawsteps!

They got closer and closer, marching with clear frustration behind them.

Spike hustled into his room and slammed the door behind him, pushing his bookcase across to block it.

“S-Stupid Twilight…” he rambled under his breath. He was antsy. It was quite easy to see what was causing it judging by the red hot erection standing proudly from his crotch.

Spike’s cherry red dragon dick seeped a few gobs of cloudy gunk as he worked his claw over it. It was a strange appendage—entirely different to the mating organ of a stallion. Rather than a long fat meat tube, Spike’s curved upwards like an arrow, knotted at the base with a thin helmet stretched over the tip.

Talk about a close call. Twilight had come down to prepare for her friends wearing a smoking hot nurse outfit, and Spike swore every little movement was for his own enjoyment. He thought he could ignore it and stay strong, until she swished her fat plot while picking out some books. Her tail flagged to award him an unobscured view of the white nurse’s dress pulled tight over her doughy purple mounds. Twilight twisted her hips to the side and spread those delectable flanks just enough for a sneak peak at the chubby lips and balloon knot trapped beneath. Spike had gotten a good gust of sweaty, sour Twilight nethers and that was that. He’d managed to scurry upstairs before she saw him pop a stiffy, but he wasn’t sure how much longer he could keep his feelings on lockdown.

“Stupid sexy Twilight!” He cursed again. The clawsteps got even louder, then stopped.

Light flooded into Trixie’s dark chamber, and as soon as she blinked that away she found herself staring up at Spike.

She was sat in the top drawer of his dresser, now a silicone purple horse pussy. It appeared to him as lifeless as ever.

“Unnhf…” he growled, peeling away the couple layers of dirty socks that hid his pride and joy. “I wanna rut her so bad…”

Spike could hardly wait. He was already mashing his dick as he removed Trixie from her prison. It was getting to be three times a day now that he jerked off to Twilight. He was at that age where he was powered almost entirely by hormones, and having an older mare around the house only made things worse.

Along with the wet slapping of masturbation, Trixie immediately picked up on a fermented stink hanging heavy in the air.

Spike may have been diligent when it came to busting one out to his mother figure, but he did not share that same obedience when it came to washing his junk off afterwards.

Spike turned Trixie around and if she still had a mouth she would have barfed at the sight of chunky dick cheese crumbled like feta around his bell end, his shaft chaffed from overuse.

“Twilight…” he yearned. He put his mind back just a few minutes to seeing her sweaty pussy and getting a quick whiff of its musk. Oh, how he wanted to run over and stick it in her there and then. It would be so sloppy, warm and wet…

He sleeved himself in Trixie and stifled a gasp. It wasn’t the same as the real deal, but Celestia, it felt so damn good.

scchloorp!

He hilted all the way, and it was at that moment Trixie discovered she did have a mouth. It was the equivalent of taking Spike’s entire dick down her throat without any warning. Every grimy hot inch of it.

“Mnnf!” His legs quivered. He pumped the silicone pussy a few more times before tossing himself back on his bed. The grip on this thing was heavenly. For Trixie, though, it was a lot closer to hell.

The taste of Spike's pecker was repulsive. Shamefully, this wasn't the first dick Trixie had sucked, she'd been through some hard times, but even the dirtiest strangers in public bathrooms exercised more personal hygiene than Spike. The first thing to hit her was all those blobs of cockcheese smearing off onto the silicone, tasting like warm stilton. Beyond that was the overwhelmingly heady aroma of dragon essence. Stallion seed smelled strong enough, but a dragon’s was even more powerful. It was spicy somehow, like chlorinated peppercorns.

“Oh… Aw yeah…” Spike chanted in a hushed tone. He was fucking the horsepussy at a much greater speed, watching with delight as the false labia swallowed him up and spat him out again. He didn’t need lube when the pre was splooging on every other pump. All he had to do was close his eyes and imagine it was Twilight’s lips. Her fat, bloated, purple lips… he licked his as his eyes rolled back in his head.

“Y-Yeah! Spikey Wikey’s not so little now huh? Y-You like taking my package, express delivery?”

Trixie would’ve cringed if she wasn’t more preoccupied by the battering ram of leaking red flesh pounding her face. With every ooze of fiery precum the experience got even worse for her. Her dignity had absolutely bottomed out. It couldn’t get lower than this.

Except, of course it could! Spike raised a stubby leg and laid a meaty bbBBrrp into his bedding, flooding the area with a blast of spicy scent.

“Heheh… should’ve saved that for later tonight! B-Bet you’d love it if you found out I sneak up to your bed and do stuff to your face while you’re asleep…” His cock flexed at the thought. His obsession ran deep. Trixie was finding out more than she ever needed to know, but after taking in the toxic cocktail of dragon fart and leaky cock a dirty secret didn’t phase her quite so much.

“Yeah… I’m gonna rip some in your f-face again tonight, for sure! And you’re gonna sniff ‘em again and pull that face like last time…”

It was all too much. Spike’s feet scraped the mattress. He pulled Trixie all the way down to the base, arched his back and-

“AaaAAAURGHH!!”

Let cry with an explosive moan that pitched up at the end.

His member throbbed twice before spewing forth its load, audibly splattering the inside of the onara like a yellowish-white rapids. Trixie was to gulp down the wet cement with the taste of burnt rubber, then another healthy spurt, followed by three more in decreasing intensity.

“Oh yeah… whew…” Spike melted into the sheets, wiping sweat from his brow and slowly peeling Trixie off his depleted cock.

“All for you, Twilight.” He held her up and sloshed her around. The stink rolling out the used toy was somewhere between pan frying chilli peppers and sour milk. The taste was about ten times worse.

At least the ordeal was over and he’d wash her out. Not that she could ever feel clean again.

Spike instead threw it under the bed.

“I’ll be back for you later! Don’t go anywhere! Wanna see if I can get round four in tonight.”

Dragon cum leaked from Trixie’s ‘lips’. He wasn’t even going to have the courtesy to wash up after himself. She was to sit there, stewing in the foul substance that filled her up like an eclair. This was her life now. Heavy use from Spike at least three times a day, and painful neglect between those horrifying sessions.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)