More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghostwriter711 Ghostwriter711

I'm a white 30 yearold with this type of body....

5ft2, black hair, pear shape, C cup, skinny waist, thick legs and fat type latino ass

Yes thats me, short phat ass white girl (PAWG) with average C cup tits.

As I arrive and pull into the garage, all i can think of is how bad i need a drink and to find something to do tonight to unwind. However since i'm single and all my girlfriends are away for the weekend i'm going to have to fend for myself.

As I walk through the kitchen I grab a bottle of wine from the fridge and head to the deck to put my feet up and enjoy my ocean view with a drink.

As soon as i sit down my phone buzzes, its a email from the CEO of my client.

"Hi Molly,

Thanks for all your hard work these past months! Tonight i am hosting a celebratory party for our Company at my house and we'd like you to join us as you have been an important part of our team. The party starts at 5, come over anytime.

I have a huge pool in the backyard so bring a swimsuit.

Hope to see you there

Clive"

Shit! I should really go to this party to put in more face time with this client. I guess i know now what im doing tonight, so much for a night of no work.

I quickly swig back my glass of wine and start thinking what I should wear as im still dress from work in a white blouse, black tight pencil skirt, stilleto heels.

What do i wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)