More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ghostwriter711 Ghostwriter711

What do i wear?

Pink thong string bikini

Well it is a pool and its my night off, why not enjoy it.

I quickly changed into the bikini and turned around to admire big big ass in all its splender spread by the bright pink V shaped thong that dissappeared between my butt checks. I then grabbed my favorite 5 inch wedges and headed to the car.

As I drove over to Clives house all I could do was laugh when I realized I was going to a corporate pool party in nothing but a thong bikini and heels.

As I pulled into the drive way the place was packed with cars, shit I thought to myself, I hope i'm not only one dressed for a pool party.

Since the front door was open I walked inside through the house and into the backyard. As I walked into the backyard I noticed that everyone was wearing street cloths, and as I continued to walk through the crowds everyones eyes were following me. All of the wives were giving me the unapproving look and all of the men were giving me the usuall side mouth grin as I walked by. My small upper body magnified my wide hips and big fat ass, especially when I'm walking around in a thong as it sways and jiggles back and forth.

Now that all eyes were on me (or more accurately my ass) , I headed to the poolside bar to get what is now is going to be a stiff drink. As I walk up to the bar even the bartender is giving me the lookover. All I can is tonight isnt going to be hard to get laid with all this attention. When he asks what i'd like I respond with "you got a beer bong" in a flirty voice. All I get is a chuckle before I settle with a jack on the rocks and three shots of jamieson, well the idea sounded good at the time.

After doing the three shots of Jamieson i'm about to turn around to find Clive when a hand comes up and cups my right butt check and gives it a jiggle. I quickly turn to see Clive beside me with a massive smile on his face as he says to me "about time you let that ass out".

Clive quickly puts his arm around me and asks me to join in the volleyball game they got going on.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)