More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shimazu45 Shimazu45

Your Path

500 Year Old Parasite

Dehya has always been the girl I looked up to. We both grew up in the same village. Orphaned as a young child Dehya looked after me and the orphans even when she didn’t have to. She was like a big sister to all of us. But when we both came of age I wanted to be more than just a kid brother. I wanted to be with her as an equal and as lovers.

While she grew up to be quite the mercenary and a capable adventurer. I found myself being quickly left behind. At most all I could do was stand watch or stand guard while she entered tombs or enemy camps. When it came to actually fighting or sneaking into an ancient tomb I wasn’t very strong or nearly as capable as Dehya.

Then one day I finally go the courage to tell Dehya how I felt. However she simply told me she didn’t share the same feelings. She told me she saw me as her brother but not as a romantic partner. It hurt a lot to hear that, as if my heart had been ripped out. I knew she cared about me just not in the same way. We decided to remain friends and comrades for now. But I still wanted more. I wanted her body and to make her my own still.

After about a week after that, Dehya and I had a new job. This one was a simple snatch and grab from a newly discovered tomb out in the desert. Dehya would sneak in while I provided back up and helped assist in carrying any supplies we need.

“Kaveha, go ahead and get setup out here.” Dehya instructed.

“Okay. Are you ready?” I asked as she stretched her arms.

“Of course. What kind of mercenary wouldn’t be for a simple job like this.” She smirked as she readied herself.

Dehya entered the tomb alone. She traveled down a flight of stone steps into the darkness below. I would await her return from here. If she needed help she would call for me…

**********************

My name is… hmm not quite sure what my name is. Ah yes now I remember, my name was Sarina. I was a witch and part of Sumerus Akademiya. Long ago I was on a search to find the secrets of immortality. But the goddess of Sumeru, Lord Rukkhadevata, she herself essentially immortal had forbid such research!

Not deterred by her rules and laws I continued my quest to find the secrets of immortality! I read virtually every book in Akademiya’s forbidden section in my search. Just when I was about to give up I found the book I was looking for. It contained a spell and ritual that was guaranteed to give me immortality!

Thus I began the ritual and performed the spell! But just as I was about to finish, the Akademiya’s forces stormed my laboratory! They ceased everything from my laboratory and I was soon put on trial! Lord Rukkhadevata Herself oversaw the proceedings and judgement!

I was sentenced to for my crimes. The book I had found containing the secrets I desired was burned! All it’s knowledge was lost, never to be uncovered again!

I was then executed and entombed in the desert in an unmarked tomb filled with traps to dissuade anyone from trying to enter my tomb.

Little did they know, my search for immortality had succeeded. While my mortal human body had died, as my corpse mummified, I had been reborn! Inside my chest lay my new body. No longer was I bound by human lifespan!

Instead I was given a new smaller form buried inside my former bodies chest. I had become a slug like being. While I was immortal I was also trapped in a sarcophagus. Imprisoned with my mummified body, I was without hands or strength to open my own sarcophagus. I was trapped. What was the point of immortality if I could not spend my time studying or obtaining more power and knowledge.

After what I could only tell had been centuries of waiting based upon my former bodies decay and mummification I heard a noise outside the sarcophagus! Someone was coming my way! Someone had found my tomb and passed the various traps that lay outside!

As for the first time in over 500 years I saw light pierce through the side of the sarcophagus! I hid myself inside of my body, I slithered down inside my bodies throat for safety. While I had no age limit my new body could still be physically harmed.

“Hmm dang it’s just a mummy.” I heard a female voice say.

I had three hundred years to learn about my new body. It was time to put it to the test.

“Looks like you got a shiny necklace. I think that’s about the only thing worth taking from here.” The woman said.

She was interested in my necklace that I wore the day of my execution. As she leaned over to grab it I began to slit her up my mummified throat into the back of my mouth. Then as her face was leaning over my former body’s face, I leapt out of my mouth into hers!

She gagged and tried to grab hold of me but I my way deeper into her mouth! Eventually my body was fully inside her throat I managed to slither down into her chest. The poor young woman I was now lodged inside of coughed violently, struggling to breath, she screamed out for help uttering a name I could not understand from inside her before passing out onto the floor!

For the first time since obtaining this form, I used my forms unique ability. My body began to fuse with her insides. Her body began to shake violently as I began the process in which made me truly immortal! I was going to obtain her body for my own!

After about a minute of violent convulsions they suddenly stopped! It had worked! I opened my new eyes momentarily to see a young man running over to me on the ground! But my eyes where heavy and it felt like my body had been drained of all its energy and then everything went black as I passed out.

Suddenly my mind was filled with thoughts, desires, memories, feelings… I was overwhelmed by all of these things! Suddenly an entire person, Dehya, my host, their entire life was being into my mind! All I could do was lay and bask in the absorption of everything that was Dehya as everything that was her, was now Mine…

[newpage]

“Ah!” I woke up!

I was sitting sitting on a bed! The first bed I had slept on in 500 years! But it also felt so familiar. My head throbbed with a massive headache. Looking around the strange room which I had never been or which I did not recognize, but a room Dehya did, I looked over at the mirror across the room and saw “Myself”.

I had long black hair styled in a way that it looked as if I had cat ears coming from out from the top of my head. My hosts skin was tanned from her time living in the desert. I was wearing a red and black fabric top with various gold accessories. I had wrist guards, knee pads, gauntlets, pauldron, shorts and a belt. My host was apparently a mercenary.

“Dehya! Your awake!” An unfamiliar yet familiar voice entered the room!

I turned and saw who it was. It was Kaveha! Someone who I had no memory of, but Dehya did! There before me was tanned young man with short black hair. He was fairly scrawny but not bad looking for his age. He ran over to the bed and hugged me!

“Your finally awake!” He said pulling back from the hig.

“What?” I was still a little confused.

“You’ve been asleep for three days.” Kaveha explained. “The doctor said you would be okay and just needed rest but I was still worried.”

“Thanks Kaveha.” I said trying to mimic my hosts tone of voice, which came to me naturally. “Would you mind giving me a bit of time to myself. I need to reflect on some things.”

“Of course. I’ll be heading into to town for a bit to run some errands. Please try to rest.” Kaveha said as he made his way out of the room.

Kaveha seemed like a good guy from the outside. But after he left Dehyas memories of him flowed into my mood. Kaveha was a relatively nice young man. Dehya and him had grown up together and he looked up to her. But he had a darker side to him. About a week and a half ago he had confessed his feelings to Dehya. But Dehya rejected him.

Dehya didn’t want to crush his feelings as they where comrades. But Dehya knew Kaveha more than he realized. Kaveha didn’t just love Dehya, he lusted after her. On several occasions she saw him masturbating to pictures of Dehya taken from a device called a Kamera. He had been masturbating every time Dehya entered a new tomb or chamber. She knew how much he wanted her body, but Dehya simply was not interested. How could she be after seeing something like that happen multiple times.

With this knowledge I realized if I ever was in trouble I could use this to my advantage. However I felt as if I owed him for bringing me out of that tomb and bringing me to this village. I had not been outside of that tomb in over 500 years and without a doubt I would likely not have survived. Not only that but I had a strange desire to be close to him.

I got up from the bed, and stood up in front of the mirror. It had been 500 years since I had walked on a pair of legs. It was a strange feeling but it came natural thanks to Dehya’s brain having become my own.

Candace

Looking over my new body I couldn’t help but notice how attractive my new body was and I began to feel myself up. Since becoming a worm, my previous sexuality had completely ceased to be as my body had become an asexual being. But having been given a new human body the ability to feel sexual arousal in over 500 years was quite incredible.

Before when I was a witch I had desired pleasure from men and women and was known for my prowess in bed among both sexes. I had taken to bed many esteemed Akademyia scholars and driven them mad with pleasure that left women and men begging for more on their knees. I wonder if I still could bring men to their knees like I used to.

I moaned as I cupped my new breasts. I teased my nipples through my top and caused me to gasp momentarily and they became erect. I gave them a squeeze and moaned the sensation between my legs making itself known as for the first time in 500 years I had become wet.

I trailed one of my hands down between my new legs and began to stroke myself. The feeling of sexual pleasure made me throw my head back as I began to stroke my clit through my shorts.

“Oh God!” I moaned as I bucked my hips lightly against my hand.

I needed to stop for now. I wanted to continue but I simply didn’t know when Kaveha would return. I didn’t want to act out of character. I needed to become accustomed to both my body and the new world post Cataclysm. While I had all of Dehya’s memories, experiences, and personality, I still needed to see certain things for myself. Keeping Kaveha as my companion would be necessary and the least I could do for bringing me back to civilization while my host was . Maybe though I could repay Kaveha for my “rescue” with my New body at some point…

As I scanned through my New memories I made an interesting discovery. Lord Rukkhadevata had passed away during the Cataclysm, a horrific world altering event that devastated the lands and the Gods 500 years ago after my execution. Now the God of Wisdom was reborn as the Lesser Lord Kusanali, whom Dehya was uniquely familiar with. But without Lord Rukkhadevata and all her power to keep me from studying immortality and furthering my new found powers I could do as I wished.

With a Pyro vision now under my control in addition to my previous Dendro vision I had gained twice the power of my previous body. I would need to test these new abilities of mine.

Sitting back down on the bed after a while of sifting through all of Dehya’s memories I was confident I could mimic Dehya perfectly. But seeing she was no longer in control I’d add my own sexy self into her mannerisms. She was going to be reborn into my host after all.

“Dehya I’m back!” Kaveha announced opening the front door.

“Welcome back.” I said standing up.

I walked over to him standing at the front door. With each step my hips swayed sexily side to side. When I was standing in front of him I reached my arm around onto his shoulder.

“Thanks for rescuing me Kaveha.” I said with a smile. “I don’t know what I’d do without you. If there’s anything I can do for you just let me know.”

“Uhhh okay.” He said nervously.

“I’m going into town for a bit. I’ll be back soon.” I said giving him a sexy wink.

I opened the door and stepped out and immediately was welcomed by the sight of a bustling village. People where everywhere. As I walked through the village people waved and said hello. Dehya was rather popular with the other villagers. It was exhilarating to see more people after being imprisoned for so long. I found the job board for which Dehya and Kaveha would usually get work from. There was a job to eliminate some Hilichurls who where raiding several farms outside the village.

Hilichurils where new to me, but not Dehya. They did not exist when I was previously alive as a human. Their nature and origins where unknown to most people but apparently they where hostile to humans. This would be an opportunity to test out my new body for myself. I took the job off the board and pocketed the paper.

I returned to the house after an hour of further exploring. Kaveha made me Dehya’s favorite dish which tasted incredible likely due to Dehya’s own likes influencing my taste in food. I explained to Kaveha the job I had picked up. He seemed relieved that it was an easy one for “me”.

After dinner I went to sleep. As I slipped out of my clothes, I made sure my door was slightly open so Kaveha could see as he walked by my room. I could sense him peaking at least twice as he readied to go to sleep himself.

As I slept that night a feeling of relief swept over me as my first real slumber as a human in 500 years felt incredible.

When I awoke Kaveha and I soon left to complete the job. Kaveha watched as I swung my sword. My power to control Dehya’s vision was incredible. My strength and ability to crush these Hilichurils was incredible. As a witch in my past life I didn’t have such strength to do such feet’s but with my current host everything was seemingly effortless.

It took less than 15 minutes to clear out the Hilichurils. By that time I was covered in sweat but completely unscathed and with plenty of energy to fight even more. We decided to rest in an abandoned barn for a bit and eat lunch.

“I’m going to go use the restroom. I’ll be right back.” Kaveha said as he left the shade of the barn.

“Don’t have too much fun in there.” I teased.

“Just leave me alone Dehya.” He rolled his eyes. “You know you’ve been acting a little strange since yesterday.”

“Oh have I? I haven’t noticed anything different.” I smiled back at him.

I was left alone to finish my meal. I began to look over some of the loot we had recovered from the dead Hilichurils. I noticed something red and shiny among the various items. It was a red rock. Upon further inspection I realized it was a chunk of Agnidus Agate. It was such a pretty color.

Suddenly I could feel my stomach churn. My slug body inside my host was becoming restless. I felt a desire to consume the Agnidus Agate chunk right then and there. My stomach visibly distended. My parasitic form began to ascend up my hosts throat. My eyes dilated and I fell forward on all fours as my posture changed to more animalistic.

My slug form extended out of my mouth, apparently having grown to about half a meter in length. I crawled above the Agnidus Agate chunk and my slug form extended down above it. What could only be described as it’s opened at the tip and began to swallow the chunk slowly. Eventually fully consumed within my slug form I began to retract my slug form back down my throat. My posture strained back up and I sat on my knees and my eyes returned to normal as the last of my slug slipped past my lips.

I heard the sound of a sword dropping to the ground at the entrance of the barn. I turned to look and saw Kaveha standing at the entryway in total shock! He had seen me! He had seen the true me possessing Dehya!

I didn’t know what to do! Should I kill him?! Or should simply run away?! In my mind I began to panic. But then another idea popped into my mind…

“You saw didn’t you?” I glared at Kaveha and began to stand up.

“Uhhh I don’t know what your talking about.” Kaveha tried to look away and pretend he didn’t see anything.

“You know your a terrible liar.” I said approaching Kaveha while walking sexily towards him. “I know you saw my True form.”

“Wait a minute! Dehya!” Kaveha tried to back away but then fell on his back.

“You still call me Dehya but you know she’s no longer here. Interesting.” I grinned as I leaned down to him on the ground and grabbed his shirt by the collar.

I picked him up and carried him into the barn and closed the door behind us. I threw him down on a stack of hay.

“You know I’ve been wondering.” I said standing above him. “How would you like to fuck me?”

“What?” Kaveha said confused as I began to straddle his hips.

“Ever since I gained this body I’ve been wanting to have sex.” I said as I began to grope my own chest. “I haven’t had sex in over 500 years but now with this body I crave such an experience once more.”

“Please just let Dehya go.” Kaveha begged.

“I can’t do that. At least not yet.” I said continuing to play with my own breasts. “Did you know Dehya knew about you masturbating to pictures of her? She was well aware how you lusted after her.” I informed Kaveha much to his shock. “Do you really want Dehya back to her old self knowing she would never let you have sex with her and knowing what she knows about you?”

“What?!” Kaveha was in such a state with this information now revealed.

I leaned over Kaveha and slid my hand around the hem of his shirt and quickly pulled it over his head. Then I took off my own top to reveal my own host’s bare chest. I groped my own chest and ground my hips against Kaveha. I could feel a bulge begin to rise from his crotch. It was clear to me that his body was enjoying seeing what I was doing and feeling me grind against him.

“I’m going to ask you again. Do you want to fuck me?” I said licking my lips seductively and continuing to grind against him.

“Uhhhh yes…” Kaveha gave in.

“Good boy.” I grabbed his hands and and guided both of them to my breasts. “Here’s your reward.”

The feeling of his hands on my breasts where incredible. It was one thing to masturbate and okay with yourself but it was another when someone else did so. Kaveha began to squeeze and massage my breasts in his hands his touch was enhanced by my bodies emotions and feelings towards him which where beginning to affect me.

My nipples where erect and he pinched them in both hands causing me to moan aloud and jerk my head back. I leaned down and kissed him! The two of us sharing saliva as our tongues intertwined.

I was feeling a mixture of Dehya’s and my own emotions. I felt incredibly horny. I wanted to fuck Kaveha so badly. I wanted to drown in pleasure once more and make this man fall to pleasure with me.

Breaking away from the kiss I raised myself off of him briefly and pulled down his pants and underwear revealing his fully erect rod. I pulled down my own shorts and panties and found my own body soaked and my pussy erect as well.

I rubbed myself against his ledge penis. My wet pussy lubricated it a little. Then I pushed down with my hips against it spreading my pussy open as for the first time my new host was penetrated by anyone causing me to moan allowed and squeal at the sensation as more and more of Kaveha’s dick went deeper and deeper into me. I felt pain at first but it quickly turned to pleasure.

With almost his entire dick inside me I began to move myself up and down. I began to ride him. He groaned and moaned beneath me clearly enjoying the pleasure I was giving him and myself. Kaveha looked embarrassed and humiliated almost as I rode him.

“You feel so good!” I moaned as I groped my own chest. “Fuck!”

“Why are you doing this?! Ahh!” Kaveha asked with a moan.

“Because I love sex! Ahhh!” I moaned. “Pleasure is what humans where made for!” I began to move my hips with a forward and back motion to hit different spots within my pussy. “Humans where made to give ahhh… and receive pleasure!”

I could feel Kaveha was close, but I could also feel my own body was close as well. Kaveha had begun thrusting his hips in unison with mine. His dick was hitting all the right places as I rode on top of him. My hosts G-spot was incredibly sensitive and was driving me quickly to my own orgasm.

“Do you feel that Kaveha?!” I asked seductively groping my own chest while moaning. “We’re both going to cum soon!”

“Ah yes I feel it! I feel it!” He moaned.

“Give in to pleasure! Cum with me Kaveha! Pour your seed into your dear Dehya’s womb!” I said. “Cum with me!”

Then the both of us cam! A wave of pleasure rocked my body as both of us tensed up and the feeling of his dick throbbing and the warm sensation of my body’s womb being filled by Kaveha’s seed would’ve sent shivers down my spine had my own orgasm not overwhelmed me. My mind was blank filled with pleasure!

Over the next two hours we fucked over and over again. Kaveha had given into pleasure with me. With the both of us exhausted we laid next to each other on a stack of hay.

“So do you like the old Dehya or are you willing to give me a chance?” I said with a seductive smile.

“I think I’m willing to give you a chance.” Kaveha said having given into lust…

*****************

Upon returning to the town we walked down the main road we noticed a crowd had formed. Candace had apparently returned with several bandits in tow. She had been out hunting down some bandits for a few days apparently.

Inside my womb I felt something… inhuman churn. I had apparently procreated with Kaveha. Inside me was something similar to myself. It shifted around slightly before settling as we made our way through the crowd.

As we got close to Candace through the crowd, I noticed Kaveha looking at Candace with somewhat hungry eyes. I put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed hard causing him to turn to me confused and annoyed.

“What’s wrong?” Kaveha looked at me somewhat upset.

“If you want me to take her over next you just have to ask.” I grinned as I stroked my stomach as my offspring began to move within me…

The end?

To be continued?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)