More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mossrite Mossrite

Name of the game and the players?

5 players at a graduation party

Wes sat down next to his girlfriend, Becca, placing two plates of hotdogs and chips on the table. It's great that everyone came out to his party, but there's only so many times one can explain their college plans before needing a break.

Today's party is a combination of graduation and birthday celebration for Wes, having just turned 19 during final exam week. Many classmates had passed through already as they hit every party in town, not that he could blame them for not sticking around. Really the only big thing going for his party is his Uncle manning the grill and the fact that his mom doesn't care if he grabs something from the cooler "so long as the cops don't see".

Becca accepts the plate, eating a few chips while scrolling through her phone. She was planning for her summer, hoping to squeeze as much time with her boyfriend as possible before he left for college. Unfortunately, she hadn't gotten accepted by the same college as Wes, and was debating whether to try a long distance relationship or break it off.

A hand tussling his hair brings him out of his thoughts. "Heyy con-graduations, birthday boy!" He looked up at his older cousin with slight annoyance while they beamed at him. "And you must be lil' Wesley's sweetheart. I'm Dace, they them pronouns. Pleasure to meet ya." They reach a hand to shake with Becca. Dace is about the same height as Wes, and had gotten fairly athletic since he had seen them last. Their brown hair is tied loosely in back, revealing their undercut, and they're dressed in a flashy button up and cargo shorts.

Becca accepts the handshake with a chuckle at Wes' expense. "Becca, pleasure's mine. So you're the reason he's heading out east in the fall?" Dace sits down on the other side of Wes and the two ladies talk about school plans across him.

Becca's right, Wes wouldn't have applied so far away if he hadn't fallen in love with the school on a visit to see Dace. Some generous scholarships from academics and running track mean that the financials won't stress his mom out too much.

Across the table, a chair was filled by Wes' longtime friend, Cameron. Although almost the opposite physically, they had kept somewhat close on account of their mother's being friends. While Wes has lean muscle built up from running track, Cameron is somewhat fat. They had drifted further recently, as Cameron started spending most of his time lusting for women both fictional and real and complaining that they didn't want to be with him.

"Hey man, happy birthday!" He tosses a gift card and a pack of cards over to Wes. As he put a bite of cake in his mouth, he continued. "Picked this up at a garage sale, says it helps people get to know each other. Should be good at college." Wes accepted the gift, turning the ancient package in his hands.

"Mind if I join you?" Wes' mom, Julia, sat around the corner from Becca. "Ooh a card game? We should play it!" Julia had had Wes at 18, raising him as a single mother with the help of her parents. Night school allowed her to get a good office job that gave the two of them a comfortable life.

Becca put her phone away and agreed. Cameron and Dace also were interested in playing, so Wes opened the tattered cardboard box. Despite the condition of the box, the cards were pristine with no bends or discoloration. Wes skimmed the rulebook.

"Hand has three cards, draw back to three before playing your turn. Play a card on another player as your turn, rolling the die if the card says so. All players are unaware, whatever that means. Game ends when someone gets ten effects. Sounds easy enough." He shuffled the deck and began dealing to the five at the table.

Wes picked up his hand and read his cards.

Body - Legs: roll for effect, legs are now 1) longer 2) curvier 3) muscular 4) always oiled 5) coated in rubber 6) uncontrollable

Wild - Copy: choose an effect from another player to copy onto yourself

Mental - Occupation: choose an occupation

The others also looked at their cards, Julia raising an eyebrow in slight confusion. "I guess I'll go first then..." Wes played his Legs card on Becca. Rolling the die, it landed on 6. "That's my turn then."

Becca's legs scoot her chair back, her right leg placing itself on top of the table while her left foot playfully kicks against her boyfriend. "Hey, watch the plate!" She scolds, moving her snacks away from her shoe before returning to her cards.

Body - Balls: roll for increase

Body - Hips: roll for increase

And another Balls card.

Might as well play the duplicate. "Right back at you, babe." She said, tossing a Balls card to Wes. "Can you pass the die?" Tossing it against the sole of her shoe, it bounced off her soda can and landed on 2. Wes subtly adjusted his posture to accommodate his slightly above average nuts.

Julia looks at her hand with confusion. Was this really an appropriate game? Not that she's a prude or anything, but the cards don't even make sense as like... a truth or dare kinda game.

Body - Breasts: roll for increase

Body - Ass: roll for increase

Body - Sex: target is now the opposite sex

She looked up from her cards, catching Cameron quickly averting his eyes from her chest. He's a good kid, but the past few years she's noticed him constantly trying to sneak peeks at any woman he could. "Cameron!" He snaps back to face her, blushing slightly. "I'm playing this on you." Julia placed her Breasts card in front of the nerd. If he wants to see some so bad... 2.

Cameron stared at his cards in his lap, embarrassed about nearly being caught staring. He should have worn a shirt that fits him better, this one was riding up a bit too close to his waistband.

Mental - Occupation

Mental - Kink: choose a kink, roll for interest

Body - Arms: roll for effect, arms are now 1) longer 2) slimmer 3) muscular 4) always oiled 5) coated in rubber 6) uncontrollable

He got the feeling he should save the two mental cards, so plays Arms on Dace to his left. Absently scratching his breast, he rolls a 3 and passes the die to the college student.

Dace finishes their seltzer as they read their cards. This is one hell of a game, does Wes have a hidden side that the family doesn't know about?

Body - Cock: roll for growth

Body - Height down: roll for decrease

Wild - Steal: remove an effect from another player and apply to yourself.

Crushing the can in one hand, they select a card to play. "Here Aunt Julia, let's get you a point." Playing Height Down on the party's host. Yet another 2 is rolled and Julia moved forward in her seat so her feet would reach the ground.


Round 1

Wes: 1 effect

Balls - 2

Pretty athletic from running track, average height at 5'8". Has larger than average balls.

Current hand: Copy, Occupation

Becca: 1 effect

Legs - Uncontrollable

Slightly below average height at 5'2". Has C cup breasts, takes care of her appearance. Her legs move on their own, although usually in the way she wants to.

Current Hand: Balls, Hips

Julia: 1 effect

Height Down - 2

On the short side at 5' even. In her late thirties, many of Wes' classmates consider her a MILF due to her D cup breasts and perky ass.

Current Hand: Ass, Sex

Cameron: 1 effect

Breasts - 2

Fat and nerdy, Cameron is a childhood friend of Wes. Perverted, but thinks he's stealthier about it than he really is. Has C cup breasts, but a large band size.

Current Hand: Occupation, Kink

Dace: 1 effect

Arms - Muscular

A 22 year old college student, got more active since moving out. They work on their arms more than the rest of their body, but enjoy the newfound strength.

Current Hand: Cock, Steal

Round 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)