More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hvast Hvast

Who are you?

40 year old single dad with fantasies

You are a successful 40 year old 3D artist living alone with two daughters since their mother died ten years ago in a road traffic accident. To be more precise you are living with Jenna, your younger daughter who has turned eighteen a week ago. Emily, 21 year old is currently in the college and rarely visits you nowadays.

Raising two daughters alone and having a successful career wasn't an easy task and one of side-effects of such life was that you had very little time to pursue any relationships. In fact, you have only few encounters with women during the last years. And you got your releases from from reading and, later, writing stories.

At first you started with vanilla stuff but soon you discovered an interest in themes and started writing those... And one day, after seeing Emily in nothing but a towel you wrote a story starring her. Then and otherwise forcing your daughters to have sex with you became your favorite theme.

You often felt a little weird writing stories like one where you brutally your 16 year old daughter (artificially aged in the story) but you decided that fantasies can't hurt anyone and continued.

Before doing anything with the pen you open the site you are usually writing for and find a massage from one of admins. "Delivering company messaged me that you have got the pen. Remember, my story 'golden pen?' Don't ask me how but I found a way to make it reality. I just did. Enjoy."

You don't remember the story but it is easy to find it and t is no wonder that you have never read it because it is in mind control section and you never liked the lack of challenge in those. This story is rather simple about a young writer who got a magical pen into his possession and everything he wrote changed the world.

"It can't be true" you say to yourself looking at the pen. "It just can't"

Do you test it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)