More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hvast Hvast

Do you test it?

Write down a story from the site

You decide that admin is just doing a silly joke but it can't hurt to try, right? You have recently wrote a short story about father molesting his passed out drunk daughter and it looks ideal for writing down.

The plot is rather simple: father, who is 'coincidentally' look just like you, found his daughter passed out on a couch in a living. Needless to say that this daughter matches description of Jenna. He then proceed stripping her and taking her virginity without his daughter ever waking up. It was a little experiment (you just prefer stars of your fantasies playing a more active role) and thus this story is very short. Upon finishing your write down you come to the living room and to no surprise find no one on the couch

"John, are you crazy wasting your time to test this bullshit joke." to be absolutely sure you visit Jenna to find your little angel doing what she usually does during thus time of day - playing videogames.

"Hey, dad" She says without turning her face away from the screen "Did you want anything?"

"Em, I just wanted to say that dishes won't wash themselves" You say "And don't play all night. You need a good night sleep to stay healthy and beautiful" After saying that you go back to your room, jerk-off to one of your older stories and go to sleep.

As you wake up you check the site, read few chapters written by other author getting yourself and then go to the living room to prepare yourself for a work day.

Your eyes go wide in shock as you glance at the couch. Jenna is lying there with a bottle of strong whiskey standing on the floor nearby. She is clearly passed out just like you wrote. Your nerdy and quite shy daughter is not someone who would normally raid fridge and drink your booze.

This alone can't be a mere coincidence but that is not all. She is laying in the very same pose as in the story - on her back with legs slightly parted. And she is wearing a same set of clothing: Plain black T-shirt without a bra allowing you to see an outline of her "Bs", plain white cotton panties and a matching pair of high socks. Jenna would never walk around the house without a bra, especially in a such tight T-shirt. There are no doubts, the pen worked as intended.

Millions of thoughts race through your mind. You remember how the story continued. Girl from your quite unrealistic story stayed asleep even after a very rough fucking and mental image of that makes your dick jump. Still, you always said yourself that there are difference between real world and fantasy and you do love your daughters. Unfortunately, your boner thinks otherwise. You have never wanted sex as much as you do now.

Another problem is that story finishes after the sex without mentioning what happens next. After all who wants to read boring about daughter eventually coming to senses and finding herself being robbed of virginity and calling police?

You feel just like protagonists of many of your stories who struggled between morality and desire to OWN a hot female body in a way they desire.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)