More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

Who is Barry?

40-something, married

Barry is a good looking guy in his 40's. He still has all of his hair, although he had started to show a little gray at the temples. He was blessed with a large ywn inch cock, which he had used a lot as a young man. He has used it a lot less frequently as a married man, especially after his kids were born.

His wife, Lisa, eventually just lost interest in sex, but Barry had a smartphone and the internet, so he could still take care of his own needs.

Last year he'd started to suffer from erectile dysfunction, but that was not something he could comfortably discuss with a doctor. Instead he sought out treatments on the internet, and arrived at one of those mail order places that send out all the spam. He bought a one year supply and started taking it.

Barry's cock was not only back in the game, it actually seemed to be slightly bigger and harder than before. He was excited at first, then realized it wouldnt matter to his wife one way or the other.

He jerked off a lot, and thats when the problems started. The least little thing started making him get hard. And once he got hard, it wasn't going away until he got off. Wherever he was, he'd have to find a way to get some release.

Then he got caught...

Where was he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)