More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pornsleuth6 pornsleuth6

Who first?

4 short stories for a few short blondes

Beach Side Gamble

You knew there was going to be a catch. Right off the bat, it didn’t make sense that this girl was interested in you. You’d say she was as cute as anyone you’d ever met, but she exuded a sexual energy that made “cute” feel wholly insufficient. She was leading you away from the party, promising a surprise if you trusted her. It crossed your mind that she was a literal Siren and you were being led to a watery doom, but the risk still seemed worth it. As you went on, you spotted a figure in the dark and it became clear you were headed for it. It felt like a trap, setting you up to be mugged or murdered, still you followed.

You were glad you did. The figure grew less and less menacing as you approached, revealing itself to be a pretty, but severe woman. It turns out the situation was this: the two were influencers who were dating, Becca (the seductress) had asked for a threesome with a strange man for her birthday and Olivia (the figure) reluctantly agreed, but set the conditions so things would be as unbelievable as possible if the man (you) tried to tell people about the encounter. You suspected she had hoped that no one was foolish enough to follow Becca. Committed to winning Olivia over, you pushed aside your built up desire for Becca and instead whispered your plan to her. She got Olivia in position on the ground; you went to work eating out Olivia like your life depended on it while Becca sat on her face. Olivia’s resentment melted away on your tongue to the point that you could have sworn you saw disappointment on her face when Becca called dibs on taking the first crack at your dick. And when you started to thrust into her girlfriend, Olivia leaned over her body and pulled you into a passionate kiss. When you came, she made a beeline to your dick to taste your cum and her girlfriend on you. She must have loved the combo, because she dove into Becca’s pussy and began to eat her out with gusto. You were taken aback by how fat the ass staring up at you was, but you barely had time to pine for it before she shot you a wiggle as invitation.

The best night of your life continued for hours. At a refractory disadvantage to the sapphic sirens, you were often “just” watching, licking, or kissing, but you were still in a state of nirvana throughout. Even they got tired eventually and they collapsed on either side of you in the sand. The exhaustion wouldn’t let you proceed and the public setting didn’t allow for sleep, so you just rested together, listening to the waves, and enjoying the passive touch of each other. When it finally came time to part ways, you exchanged numbers and made plans. You were no longer a stranger or a fling. You weren’t quite sure what you would be to them, but your paths were now undeniably intertwined.


Livvy's Halloween Scheme

Livvy had a great relationship. Her boyfriend was a standup guy, kind and thoughtful. Everything was going great, but… well, Livvy wanted him to really fuck her sometimes. Gentle lovemaking was nice, but she needed it rough and hard every once in a while. She couldn’t just ask him; wouldn’t he think less of her, think she was a slut? Instead Livvy formulated a convoluted plan to subconsciously implant the idea in his head. She told him that she was going to be Daenerys for Halloween and that thinking about it made her want to rewatch it. They fired it up and watched like normal, a bit of cuddling and flirting, until it got to the Khaleesi doggy style scene. She reached over, into his shorts, and started to stroke. She jerked him throughout the scene and finished him off with her mouth.

The next night was Halloween, and Livvy was feeling confident. Her costume was hot; she wasn’t being arrogant, just realistic. Probably 10 guys tonight would go home and jerk off thinking about her underboob, her firm ass, and getting to fuck her like a Khal. But they didn’t matter, there was only one Khal for her. She got a “Wow” when he first saw her and the rest of night he couldn’t take his eyes off her. On her part, she spent the whole night dancing with him, sitting on his lap, teasing him. And she wouldn’t let him kiss her once they were out, “Not in public” was her refrain. When the night ended, she knew he was raring to go and couldn’t resist making out in the back of the Uber. Back at the apartment, she went into the bedroom first and “plugged in her phone” in a way that put her on the bed with her ass wagging back towards the doorway where her man stood. She smiled as she felt the bed shift under his weight and his hands grab her hips. As he pressed himself into her, he leaned forward and gruffly whispered in her ear, “Do you mind if I take you, my Khaleesi”.

Oh, this was going to be a very good night.


Aren't Pranks Fun?

When one of your employees called in sick, you had to bail on plans with your fiance, Lena, to help out at the spa. A few hours in, you were dropping off some towels when you spotted a familiar face, or at least part of one. But you would recognize those lush lips and cute nose anywhere, Lena had come to surprise you!

You had a bit of a prank war going on, so you decided to intercept her surprise and have some fun. You silently directed the masseuse to step out. As soon as the door shut, you pulled down your pants and boxers as quietly as you could manage. Staring at that little window to the face, you stroked yourself to fullmast while slowly making your way to her side. Throbbing and ready to go, you made your move; getting up, straddling her chest, and slipping your tip into her mouth.

“Surprise, babe”

She started to suck almost instinctively and proceeded to give you one of the most passionate blowjobs you’d ever gotten; the surprise must have really turned her on. The excitement must have got to you too, because you came pretty quick. You moved the towel from her face and kissed her forehead, but when you pulled back, you were shocked to see Lisa, your wife’s twin, staring up at you.

Lisa was a religious, small town girl that lived a couple hours away; you had no idea she was in town.

“I don’t know about being called “babe”, but that was a fun surprise. Tell you what, if you return the favor and then fuck me after, we can just forget this ever happened.”


Let's Make a Deal

Maddie was grinding to take off as a fashion influencer, but couldn’t ever seem to make much of an impression. She heard a rumor about a mysterious consultant that could kick start your career… for a price. She was hesitant to meet him, but reached out anyway. She knew her original apprehension had been warranted when she saw the man, or more specifically saw the dark pools of black where a human’s eyes would be. The man was the Devil, she knew it in her core, but she could not look away. The Devil laid out his deal. It was a good one, no soul selling required. She would gain a large following overnight and then be on her own, but, if she ever knowingly utilized her sex appeal, she would be obligated to make a full blown Only Fans page and sell sex for real. The additional catch was that Maddie would forget about the terms of the deal the minute she agreed to it. As Maddie heard the deal, her fear turned to confidence. The Devil must not have done his homework; she was a proper lady and would never stoop so low.

A FEW YEARS LATER, Maddie had a large following and a lovely boyfriend who helped her loosen up and come out of her shell. She was looking for houses with her beau, and found the dream house, for both of them, but it was a little out of their price range. Maddie wasn’t willing to let it go, so she broke out her secret weapon; her sex appeal. Just a little taste, well within the realm of plausible deniability, but enough that she knew she could pull in male viewers and get that boost she wanted. Well, it might have been plausibly deniable to the public, but the Devil knows intent. As the strap of her dress slipped, her memory of the deal came back.

In the end, Maddie got everything she wanted. She had a large following, plenty of money, her dream house, and a loving fiance (that regularly blew her back out on tape for the entire world to see).


Btw, my captions have their own separate story if you aren't already following that one. I'm a verbose person so even half those captions are borderline short stories.

https://chyoa.com/story/Fan-Fiction-Captions.54184

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)