More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gassipons Gassipons

What's next?

3

She was no longer in her bed at all! Darkness surrounded Trixie. She was outdoors. Damp grass wet her hooves and a shuddering breeze whistled forth from behind her. Her eyes adjusted to the dark, and she could pick out a set of rusty cast iron gates before her, swinging on their hinges, creaking like the taunt of of a witchpony, beckoning her forth.

There didn’t seem to be anywhere else to turn to in the other directions, so Trixie gulped down the lump in her throat and set forward through the gates.

Here, the moon cast a brighter sheen across the setting and she could get a better look at things. She was in a cemetery. Tombstones rose from the earth, most crumbled or eroded away by time. Trixie crept along the pathway, calling out for help but recieving only the empty drone of the night in response.

If this was a graveyard, surely there had to be a church? She’d slept in worse places.

Every now and then, Trixie could swear she heard something beside the howling wind. A kind of moaning. It was subtle enough to miss. She could easily chalk it up to overactive imagination, but deep down there was a gut feeling that she was not alone.

“Is… a-a-anypony there?” Trixie gulped, searching the rows of headstones for a single sign of life. “I know magic! And I’m not afraid to use it!”

Triiiiixieeee…

The mare leapt out of her skin.

“Who said that!?”

Trixie’s faaaaaaaace….” A second voice wailed.

Suddenly, a hoof burst through the earth beside her.

Trixie screamed her lungs out and then raced up the path. A pony-shaped sillouhette hoisted itself out of the grave and came shambling behind her.

There were more, all escaping the ground and moving in her direction. The moonlight outlined their greenish rotting flesh. Some had chunks of flesh missing, others had their jaws hanging loose.

“Ew ew ew, get AWAY from me!” She narrowly avoided a sweeping hoof.

Triiiiixiiiee’s commmmfy faaaaace…

“My face? My face!? Oh goodness they want to rip it off and put it in a jar!”

Trixie managed to outrun the growing swarm of zombie ponies… for a while. Rows of the rotting army poured in from the sides, in front of her, and before long Trixie was overcome.

Expecting them to start gnawing on her any second, she was surprised when a trio of zombies shambled forth ass-first and plopped their fetid backsides onto her face.

Trixie’s faaaaace…” They chorused again.

“The great and powerful Trixie DEMANDS you get off her this instant, blegh!”

The zombies had more than a bad case of swamp ass. For as cold and lifeless as the zombie rumps were, the heady haze of stink hanging to them was hot and horrible.

SCHLRP

Something wrinkled against her cheek. A slimy ponut, puckering in and out. Almost like it was about to-

BRSSSSssssssshhhhhh~

She might have missed that hiss of if it hadn’t been unleashed right next to her face. While the sound was subtle, the smell was anything but. Like a truck full of brick walls the reek of festering meat crashed into her. Trixie had walked past dead animals on the side of the road that smelled fresher than this hell, and just as soon as she was hit by the full strength of the first fart, the two other zombies using her face as a barstool took their cue and puffed out equally nasty breaths.

“Uck! That is AWFUL! It’s in my mouth! Get off, get OFF!”

Trixie shoved the zombie rumps away, but there were more undead there to take the place, also bloated with farts they’d been holding in for decades.

Another lurched at her face-first, pale eyes rolling up as they opened their mouth and hurgled out a bubbling belch-broth. Trixie fanned her face with her only free hoof, unable to get a word out between her gagging fit.

Zombies scrambled atop her, pushing and shoving and delivering fart after fart into the poor magician’s face.

Trixie could see a tunnel with a light flickering at the end. The stench wasn’t just bad, it was killing her.

Three of the zombies coordinated, consciously or not, squeezing their asses together around her snout. The trifecta of greasy assholes had her nostrils surrounded. All three sets of innards groaned not unlike the zombies themselves, and Trixie had about a half second to realize this was going to be the end for her.

SsbbRRRRT!

BBbFffffffrt!

BSSShhhhhhhh!

At once the trio of toot-holes exploded, with Trixie dead center of this necrotic crossfire.

She drew in a single panicked sniff. Lights out.

The zombie ponies didn’t seem to care that Trixie was no longer with them. That didn’t stop each and everyone one from taking their turn on her face and violating her lifeless senses. This would be the most humiliating way to go out, if anypony were around to witness Trixie’s demise.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)