More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mistress_or_mommy mistress_or_mommy

How big is it?

3 inches

A/N this storyline is a humiliation and chastity story, I will be writing different storylines as well and please submit some for review if you think of something!

Wow. Considering how cocky he is I was expecting more. It’s pathetic. But perfect for my plan. I put him away and lie him down on his bed before waking him up.

He seems slightly disoriented for a moment but doesn’t question the sudden change from his perspective. When he sits up I quickly thrust my pendant in front of him, “look!” I say and I start slowly swinging it back and forth in front of him when his eyes focus in on it.

I slowly put him in a trance, taking my time so as to make sure he’s as under as possible so I can fully control him. It takes me 10 minutes to be satisfied with how deep he is from my words and the pendant. But god was it worth it. His eyes are completely empty, he’s hunched over, mouth hung open with drool dripping down his chin, unable to take his eyes off the pendant in front of him. I slowly bring the swinging to a stop, “you are now under my control.” I snap my fingers in his face and his whole body quickly collapses forward.

I manevour his body so he’s lying on his back, on the bed. So perfect. “Can you hear me?” I ask.

“Yes.” He responds in a monotone voice.

“You are going to follow my every command while you are in this trance. When I click my fingers again you will awake from this trance. You are not going to remember going into this trance but the effects of my commands will remain the same.”

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)