More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eioeioeio eioeioeio

Such is life...

3 Years Later

After a few years of living on your own in the forest, you've settled into a comfortable routine.

At first, your old friends would come out to the forest and meet you occasionally. You even had your first "experience" when Lorelei gave you a sympathy handjob; that how you learned that you had a freakishly large dick, too. She laughed when you suggested she try putting it in one of her holes, saying that it'd be impossible, and leaving you to finish yourself off for your needed 2nd and 3rd (and 4th, and 5th that night) orgasms, thinking about the first time somebody else had handled you.

Over time, though, people forgot about as you, as they did. You see your father twice a year, when he sneaks out of town during the major festivals. But by and large, you're used to being by yourself.

You entertain yourself with getting to know the forest better, honing your skills, tracking the various beasts of the forest, and testing your mettle with hunting. With nothing else to do, you become a world-class huntsman very quickly. Occasionally, when tracking some fearsome prey, you wonder how long it will take for anybody to notice if you just...disappeared.

One day, you notice some unusual tracks; a large, heavy animal. Probably a predator by its gait. You've never seen anything like it before, and it piques your interest.

Grabbing your axe, knife, and some other supplies from the cave you call "home", you set off along the trail of this new, unusual creature.

Living off the land, it takes you a couple of days to catch up to it. You're in an unusual part of the forest, and over the past several leagues new kinds of vegetation have shown up. But finally, you hear it; a mighty roar, designed to strike fear into its designated meals. A thrill of adrenaline runs through you. Has the hunter become the hunted? You...may have gotten yourself into something you can't handle.

As you're considering whether discretion is the better part of valor, you round a corner and lay eyes on it, and immediately notice two things:

  1. It's big. But...so are you. You think you can take it.
  2. It's not hunting you, it's hunting that girl. That very pretty, very scared girl.

You think you can probably book it out of there, but that girl is likely doomed without you. What do you do?

Save the girl, or save yourself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)