More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kinkboxingftr Kinkboxingftr

What's next?

2nd & 3rd

Round 2:

Staci calls fighters in. Even back/forth for 1st min. Doug begins to hesitate some 1/2 way through the round, seeming puzzled on a strategy to use and change his game plan, and he eats several jabs. Mason presses advantage and scores to the body before dancing out of range as the plodding Doug tracks him around the ring. Nikki calls out that 10 more seconds remain in the round & Mason surprises Doug with a 3-punch combo, staggering the bigger man before the bell rings w/Doug clinching.

Result:

Clearly Mason wins Round 2. Wives gives their partners opponents water & massage during break with small teasing talk. H2O decide Doug will remove shorts, now wearing a small white speedo. Nikki whispers some (false) “encouragement” to Mason, telling him how shocked she is that he has already “hurt” Doug.

Mason: 10

Doug: 9

Round 3:

Nikki refs. With Doug a little fatigued from previous round Mason presses advantage, and stuns Doug with a few jabs before a quick left hook surprises Doug and catches him off balance putting him down early in the round with a somewhat glancing shot. Nikki waves in Staci to begin counting and immediately begins to pull down Mason trunks. Doug is still lying down at 10 & only up to his knees at 15; seeing how long it’s taking Doug to get up Mason is confident he has his opponent hurt. Nikki is enthusiastic sucking Mason off and Mason relaxes as he enjoys it. Doug is up at 18 but seems more tired than hurt as an excited Staci removes Doug’s speedo as the penalty for the knockdown revealing his white jock. Nikki gets off her knees and moves to center of ring to resume the round. Mason & Staci exchange confident glances, but Staci notices a distracted glint in Mason’s eye. Coming back to finish Doug off, Mason’s swings wildly looking for highlight KO, but majority of punches miss. By the end of the round Mason is getting tired - still distracted by the blowjob from Nikki (extended by the long count) - and Doug begins to score with some clean shots for 1st time of the night and rattles Mason several times and hurting the younger fighter. Bell rings.

Result:

Mason barely declared winner of round due to the knockdown. With Doug down to a thong Nikki confidently removes her top and reveals large natural tits. Nikki doesn’t seem to be particularly concerned for her man as Staci tries to reassure her husband after he took some painful shots at the end of the round & warns him not to get cocky.

Mason: 10

Doug: 9

Attire after 3:

Mason: Full gear

Staci: full gear

Doug: Thong

Nikki: Topless

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)