More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stargazer234 Stargazer234

Who gets their bell rung?

29 Year Old Greg by his Aunt.

" Greg!, your delivery is here!" Greg's Mom yelled to him.

" coming!" He said, as he quickly ran down the stairs, hr grabbed the amazon box, and quickly ran back to his room before his mom could question what the delivery was.

" finally!" He said happily, opening the box.

His new boxing gloves had arrived, black and red with a white image of a punching fist. But these were special gloves.

Over the years his Aunt Kate had boasted that she could take anyone in the family on in a boxing match, despite Greg actually knowing some rudimentary boxing, his Aunt had become increasingly annoying, to the point Greg had had enough.

" Alright, if your so tough, why don't you take me on...a boxing match, tomorrow night! I'll show you whose the strongest!" He'd said to her.

" oh...challenge accepted!" She'd said.

The trouble was, he wasn't entirely sure that he would win, his Aunt, aside from being a five star Milf, was actually pretty strong, and she went to the gym almost every day, so he doubted he'd even make it to the second round with her.

So in preparation for tomorrow, he'd orderd special, loaded gloves, guarnteed to give him an early victory.

It was cheating but honestly, he didn't care, he just needed to wipe that arrogant smirk of his Aunt's face, and once he'd got her seeing stars, then she'd have to stop her boasting.

He went downstairs and put the gloves safely in the living room cuboard in preparation for tomorrow.

" Mom...my gloves are in there, don't touch them"

" of course...honey are you really sure about this?... i mean, shes a lot older than you, and a lot stronger"

" she isn't stronger than me mom, trust me, by the end of tomorrow...I'll be the one boasting" he said smugly.

This was going to be fun.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)