More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by unknown156 unknown156

Who gets their bell rung?

23 Year Old James, By A Cute Gym Girl and Her Sister

James walked in to the local gym for his workout. He had only recently started going, this being only his 8th time in the place. He had 2 main reasons for going to the gym, those being building up muscle mass, and possibly more importantly meet and flirt with cute girls. The 2 reasons were closely entwined. The only reason he wanted to work on his body was to attract more attention from females. His stature of 5'10 and 155 pounds was not very impressive, and he thought he could do with a bulk up since he hadn't had the best experiences with girls yet.

You see, James thought his problem was looks. That the only reason women rejected him was his physique and appearance. But he was rather mistaken. It was his lack of self-esteem. He didn't know how to talk to girls. Anytime he tried he came off as awkward, , and sometimes even creepy. And to be fair, he was now going to the gym to ogle attractive women. It didn't paint him in the best light. But that wasn't all. Since he lacked social skills, James usually made up for it by lying about his achievements. It was his biggest flaw, yet it was the only thing he had, at least until a few more months at the gym.

He started out his minimal workout. It wasn't anything impressive, certainly not anything to brag about, but he wasn't looking for the quickest gains possible. He would settle for good enough. He started by curling a couple 10-pound dumbbells. After only a few reps he was already winded, a testament to his bad stamina, something he would need to work on if he was to get anywhere with this training. It would only take a few more of these before he set the weights down and took a breather. Then he saw 2 young women walking in.

James was immediately drawn to these girls. The older looking one looked about 5'8 and 135 pounds. She was wearing a pink gradient sports bra and matching athletic shorts and had her curly blonde hair in a messy ponytail. She carried with a gym bag and an aluminum water bottle in her hands and looked ready for an intense workout. The other girl however looked intensely uninterested. She was much smaller in stature, 5'4 and 110 pounds at most by the looks of things, wasn't wearing workout clothes and instead settled for a pink hoodie and matching sweatpants. Her eyes remained glued to her phone as she walked into the room, her fingers furiously typing on the screen.

He just watched as they moved towards the benches on the side and set down their belongings before the older girl started stretching while the younger one took a seat on the bench, crossing her right leg above her left, not bothering to stop texting for a second. He was lucky that they were both too busy to notice him staring at them, making it slightly too obvious. Soon enough she had finished stretching and started talking to the other girl.

"Come on Stel, if you're not going to work out at least come and spot me." The girl seemed completely uninterested as she got up without saying a word or looking up from her phone and followed her gym buddy to the weight lifting bench. The first girl adjusted the weights before taking her place and starting her reps. She seemed to be starting off light, 20 pounds on each side. It made sense though. Although her body looked toned, she was by no means muscular, and if you saw her outside of the gym you would assume she was just your average cute girl next door. But she was doing well so far.

James saw this as his opportunity to talk to this girl. Since her buddy wasn't even bothering to look at her, he could offer to spot her and see how things progress from there.

Does James Have The Courage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)