More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jimbobstar jimbobstar

You wake up. Who are you?

23-Todd Graham- Poolside Toilet Stall

One moment you were asleep, the next, you were blearily opening your eyes.

"Huh-"

Looking around, you seemed to be in a toilet stall. The four compact walls with the latch on the door told you so. You could also see a toilet underneath your body with-

-That's when you felt it...

"Argh!!!! What the fuck!!!"

The familiar tinkle of urine hitting water echoed out as you felt an object in your ass. Freaking out, you gingerly lifted off the thing. Abruptly, the flow of urine cut off.

Sadly, you were too caught up to see this little detail.

Recovering; for feeling something in your ass for the first time, it took you a second to compose yourself.

"Who the hell, puts a dildo on a toilet, huh!?"

Seeing the matching white dildo, practically one with the toilet made you think a prank was in play.

"Okay! Very funny! You've had your fun. You all better not have been recording me when I was passed out."

Calling out to who-knows-who, you felt satisfaction at letting them know that you were onto them.

"Are you okay in there buddy?" A husky voice asked a few stalls down.

Hearing this concerned voice, you suddenly felt stupid. Were you thinking too much?

Silenced ensued.

Sorting your thoughts, you quickly searched around for your pants. Eerily, you couldn't find them. All you had to your name was a singlet and a neckchain that kept your money and IDs. Everything else was gone.

An intense rush of blood ran to your head when you thought of the embarrassing and illegal predicament that you would soon find yourself in.

Make a hasty exit? Someone interrupts? Or finish your business.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)