More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eZf eZf

Who is John and where is he?

22 years old just got fired in the DC universe

It was with equal parts hope and disbelief that John stared at the stone he hadn't yet picked it up. John Doe wasn’t like other 22 year-olds. To the best of his knowledge, after graduating from college he got a job immediately and in a year he got fired. It was not because the boss had it for him or was there any evil plot against him it was simply because he was lazy and he didn't really like his job. He was the kind that always went about saying he wants his life to be interesting while spending all day on a couch.

Testing the stone would be easy he took the stone and started tossing a coin every toss gave head exactly what he wanted. Just to be sure he even use some Lucky spin in various games in his phone and he allway got the top prize. He put the stone back and closed the box. His mind went blank "the stone is lucky" he said aloud, just so he could hear it himself.

John was lazy but was not an idiot. If the stone's powers were true, then there was a high chance that the part about the curse could also be true. The more he uses the more people the stone will attract he also didn't know how many are already on their way.

Will he use the stone again? if so how?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)