More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pflegeprofil Pflegeprofil

Which time period did you live in?

2030s (Futa Supremacy)

With all governments worldwide now under Futa control, work on establishing a Futa-led one-world-government was set into motion. Discriminatory laws targeting men and women got passed at a staggering rate, to great public approval. Due to Futecstasy, non-Futas were considered too easily influenceable, irrational, emotional and stupid to make important decisions and work any jobs that require major thought. Aptitude tests became mandatory for non-Futas to do any non-physical job, and they were intentionally difficult and obtuse, so only few pass. College entrance exams were also trippled in difficulty for non-Futas. Gender segregated classes were phased in at schools, feeding non-Futas nothing but Futa-Supremacist propaganda.

Both AntiFu and AMCA are driven completely underground, being outlawed and heavily prosecuted.

To address Futa-Semen addiction, the prison system is overhauled. Futas in prison are given the option of being milked 6 times dailly for their sperm, in return for having their sentence halved. The milked cum is then bottled and sold in stores. This did not help anything, but the lawmakers knew that. Their goal was to spread semen-addiction even further, and also reduce the time Futas spent in prison, while spinning it as a good thing for non-Futas.

A trend much later coined "Beauty-Persecution", which would last for the rest of the Futopias existence, also got it's start here. Beautiful women who were not yet bonded to a Futa and were not enthusiastically Futa-Loyal would be arrested on flimsy made-up charges and sentenced for years or even decades to remote, isolated women's prisons staffed entirely by horny, authoritarian Futas and Futa-Loyal women, which had no oversight and turned these prisons essentially into bdsm sex-dungeons. The motto of these prisons, called Reformitory Prisons, was "Disloyalty breeds Contempt. Discipline breeds Character." When these women were released, they either stayed on as staff pets or returned to their old lives with a changed, deeply Futa-Loyal mindset.

Since all Gynecologists are now Futas, check-ups for adult women become excuses for Futas to have some fun with sexy medical bdsm roleplay while on the job. The Futa police also expands, gaining the right to stop and frisk any woman for any reason, which often ends in .

Futecstasy-based gameshows become incredibly popular.

The "Neo-Feminist" movement, also called Nu-Feminism and Misogynism, an entirely female-led movement calling for women to have even less rights and extolling the virtues of Futa-Dependence, begins gaining popularity.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)