More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imhotep Imhotep

Which path do you take? 1940's, 2007? Marvel universe? or TV Star?

2007.

Diana stood at the end of the long corridor watching as representatives of that nations of the world walked pasts her in large, colorful throngs, their conversations bouncing off the walls. Many of them gave her appreciative glances as they walked past her, their hungry eyes devouring her curvaceous body. Diana knew she was attractive, she’d used it to her advantage many times to both defeat enemies, and ensnare lovers of both sexes.

But today, she didn't think she had dressed in a manner calculated to get her so many lustful looks. She was wearing a rather loose fitting neon blue knit dress, with a cowl neck. It fell to just above her knees. Her legs were toned, and athletic, and the more she thought about it, the did look sexy in the sheer black nylon of the pantyhose, and the black, open toed three inch heels. However, she was wearing very little eye make up, save for just a little mascara and rouge, and had her hair combed back and bound in a pony tail. And lastly of course she was wearing her large black framed glasses. She shook her head to herself as the people hurried past, how many years had it been that the only disguise she’d worn was glasses, and no one had yet recognized her as Wonder Woman? How could people be so blind? But she was fortunate that they were. It allowed her to live a normal life outside that of her super alter ego.

Looking down the hall, she saw Sam Hennessey and Leanne Jensen walking towards her. Leanne waved, and Sam grinned as they weaved between the mass of people, working their way towards her. Sam and Leanne were co-workers working in the UN office of international criminal investigation. Sam was dressed in the usual pinstripe suit and wingtips, and Leanne in the female version with a skirt instead of slacks, and navy blue, rather than the somber black that Sam seemed to prefer.

“Hi, Diana. Look at this. I wonder what Ms. Shalito is going to say about it.” Leanne said as she handed Diana a dog eared manila envelope.

What's in the envelope?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)