More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AlexandraS90 AlexandraS90

What's in the envelope?

A polaroid and a demand

Diana opened the envelope. Inside there was a grainy polaroid, featuring two women. They were caucasian, one blonde, the other a brunette. They had been stripped naked, seemingly slapped around a little. They looked in fear for their lives. On the back of the photo, in green script, was a message, telling Diana to come alone, followed by a list of GPS coordinates.

Taking the polaroid back to her computer, Diana searched for the coordinates online. She quickly discovered that they were from a warehouse on the Gotham Bay waterfront.

Gotham was Bruce's city. None of their fellow heroes, Diana included, set foot there without his express permission. But the message she'd recieved told her to go alone. Diana couldn't risk the lives of two of her sisters.

Leaving work immediately, Diana stopped off at her apartment. The Amazon stripped bare of her civilian clothes, before taking on the bustier, bracers, star-spangled panties, tiara and boots that were the Wonder Woman costume.

Opening her window, Diana leapt out, taking to the skies as her heroic alter-ego. She flew as fast as she could over America, lowering her altitude as she arrived in Gotham airspace. Bruce had ways of detecting supers entering his territory, after all.

Setting down on the ground just outside the warehouse, Diana boldly strode inside.

"Hello? I'm here. Whoever's behind this, let the women go. Your little trap's worked!" Wonder Woman announced.

Nobody answered her. From the shadows, Diana was sure she saw a figure move, before hearing some machinery being activated.

That was when it started. A high-pitched, mechanical whining. It got right inside Wonder Woman's head, increasing in pitch and volume until the superhuman woman was disabled.

When Diana came to, she was bound. Her only real weakness. Still in a standing position, her arms were chained over her head.

Despite her currently restrained powers, Diana was filled with a deep sense of foreboding as her captor stepped forward, revealing himself.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)