More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pflegeprofil Pflegeprofil

Which time period did you live in?

2000s (The Victory)

Almost all anti-Futa sentiment has died out. Demographics have shifted to the extent that women are the majority, and men the minority.

Due to less and less men getting laid, the majority of men now have Futa-Parentage, and are thus affected by semen-addiction and Futecstasy. These more feminine men, seeing that Futas clearly prefer women, start dressing and behaving more femininely, using voice training to feminize their voices and even get breast implants in order to attract Futas, and it's seeing some success.

Futas now begin openly using their pheromones to influence men and women, and this is seen as a positive character trait by the public, making people experience the joy and bliss of Futecstasy.

Being in any way Futanari-Critical will have you ostracized as a horrible bigot. Futa-Representation in Hollywood means all movies push a pro-Futa message, some subtler than others, and Futecstasy is heavily romanticized as a state of true love-induced devoted bliss.

Pro-Futa politicians are now represented in all aspects of government and they begin slowly pushing the Overton window. In 2006, is finally legalized.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)