More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tid3i3ringer tid3i3ringer

What's next?

2

emma slid John's hands around and made him cup her boobs over her top. She intertwined fingers with him and made him squeeze her breasts with her. She reached back with both arms and ran her fingers through John's hair. He continued to grope emma's boobs. He could feel that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples grew hard under her top.

"I love your tits," John exclaimed. "They're so perfect."

emma smiled with her arms back, still playing with his hair. John gently squeezed again and rubbed her nipples through her top. emma could feel him fully hard against her ass. She swung around and straddled John's lap and pressed down on him. She rubbed herself against his cock through his pants. emma enveloped John's head in her arms and brushed her chest against his face while her hips moved from side to side. John couldn't help himself. He gently bit emma's nipple through her top. She softly moaned and unzipped John's pants.

emma slid down his body and pulled down his pants and boxers. Her boobs rubbed against his erection. emma went further down. John felt her warm skin on his shaft, his cock slid along her neck. emma went further down and her hair lightly tickled John. She turned her face up and moved upwards, her face rubbed up the length of John's penis. Her lips barely touched him. emma gripped his thighs and spread them.

The song "The Only Exception" started to play. emma smiled up at John and ran her hands over his thighs. Her hands were slowly getting closer to his erection.

"I don't ever do this sort of thing but..." emma started to sing along. "Darling, you are the only exception." She wrapped her fingers lightly around John's hard cock.

He was in bliss. emma was singing to him with her hand around his dick. She began to lightly stroke him while singing. She almost held his cock like a microphone and looked up at him. John could feel her breath while she sang. emma then closed her eyes and gently rubbed his shaft against her check. She then kissed it.

emma softly sang to him. Her lips danced along the side of his cock while she sang. Each time she paused, she placed a gentle kiss. She continued it through the song. Her lips were soft and delicate on his erection and it only made him more hard. emma was lost in her own world with her eyes closed, her loose grip and lips traveled up and down his cock with gentle kisses. When the song ended, she had kissed each inch.

"I'm in love with you," John blurted out. His heart was beating fast.

emma opened her eyes and smiled up at him. Another one of her band's songs came on. It was more upbeat. She stood up and straddled John's lap. She again danced for him. His cock lightly rubbed between her legs. emma had her arms draped over his shoulders.

"Oh my god, I always wanted to fuck you," John quietly admitted.

emma smirked and looked down. It turned her on a lot that he'd admit it. She pulled her shorts and panties to the side and pressed her bare pussy against John's erection. He gasped. emma rubbed herself up and down the shaft. She was making him slick. emma leaned into John and rubbed against to the tempo of the music. She had made his erection soaked and easily slid up and down his length.

John placed his hands on emma's hips and watched her facial expressions. Her eyes were closed and she was in bliss. Her pussy lips were parted by his cock, dripping and rubbing against him. John's hands wandered emma's body, cupping and squeezing her boobs through her top. He badly wanted to take it off her, but he didn't want to risk it. emma leaned her head back with her eyes still closed.

"That feels good," she sighed.

John kept one hand on emma's tit, squeezing. His other hand went down her body and groped her ass. She writhed on top of him, moving her wet pussy up and down against his hard cock. emma moaned and breathed heavy. She locked eyes with John.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)