More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tid3i3ringer tid3i3ringer

What's next?

3

"I'm getting close," emma said.

"Please..." he begged.

emma rubbed herself harder against him. "Please?" she teased.

John pressed himself against her, almost whimpering. emma very slowly moved her hips, feeling him throb against her. The head of his cock pushed between the folds of her pussy and emma slid further against him. Suddenly, he was slowly sliding inside her. His heart raced. Once John was at the hilt, emma stayed still a moment. She savored his full length inside her. She placed John's hands on her hips and began moving up and down slowly. She was so wet that she was dripping over his balls.

John looked up at emma, who softly moaned. He pushed as deep as possible inside her each time her hips went down. emma draped her arms over his shoulders and moved her hips in a circular motion. She wanted to feel every inch of him inside her. John grasped her hips and guided her. He thrust his hips up while he pulled emma down harder and harder. Her arms fell from John's shoulders and hanged limply behind her. She moaned with each thrust, her eyes closed.

"I'm cumming," emma warned. She shuddered. "Fuck ... John..." she gasped.

John felt her tighten around his erection. emma had an orgasm while he fucked her. He felt himself coming close but emma suddenly got off him. She fell to her knees, breathless. She looked up at him with a blissful smile.

"I need to thank you for that," she said.

emma leaned forward and flicked her tongue against John's balls. She began lapping at it, tasting her cum on him. John watched, feeling her tongue for the first time. emma traced the tip of her tongue along his length and circled it around the head. Her lips enveloped him and slowly slid up and down, just on the head, then traveling farther down each time. She sucked lightly each time she pulled back.

John watched her intently. He ached with pleasure and didn't think he could prolong it. emma sucked his dick more vigorously. She cupped his balls and gently squeezed. John couldn't control himself; he stood up and began to fuck emma's mouth. She moaned in return and held onto his thighs. In and out his cock went, emma's drool dribbling onto his balls. His hands held onto the back of her head, tangled in her hair.

"God, emma ..."

John grabbed a fistful of emma's hair. He pushed his throbbing cock as deep as possible down her throat. She teared up a little from gagging. Without warning, he came. emma swallowed, her throat squeezing his cock, milking the cum from him. John slowly pulled out of her mouth. emma swallowed once more and gasped for breath. Cum dribbled from the corner of her lips.

"Happy Birthday," emma quietly said as she placed kisses on John's length. "I hope I made it memorable for you."

John watched emma kissing his cock, her makeup smeared from tears and his cum dripping off her chin. It was a night he would never forget.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)