More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tid3i3ringer tid3i3ringer

What's next?

2

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." he began.

"Don't worry; it's really flattering that I had that effect on you! I know I must seem like an old lady to you but I'd like to be your friend, John."

"Oh, no emma. You're the most gorgeous woman ever!" he replied vehemently.

"Really? What about all the pretty young things at your school? Aren't they much more beautiful than me?" she teased.

"Oh, no. Really, I've never met anyone as beautiful as you."

"John, you're a gentleman. That's a lovely thing to say. Thanks," she said.

After a pause she added, "Go on then, keep going, you're missing a good bit," gesturing to the screen on which the man was now fucking his dark-haired co-star up her arse while the blonde lay underneath them licking his balls.

His cock twitched. Breathing heavily he moved his hand towards it before realising he was still holding the beer.

"Here," emma said, "Let me do that for you."

He held out the beer for her but she just laughed. "No, silly. Not that. This," she added as her cool right hand gently clasped his hot aching erection.

"Ohhhh," John moaned in disbelief as she began to slowly and gently masturbate him. He noticed that the varnish on her perfectly manicured nails matched her lipstick.

"Maybe I should take that beer after all," emma suggested as he almost dropped it. "Don't worry I won't stop!" she said as she took it from him.

"Oh, emma," John murmured inarticulately.

"You know it's funny," she said. "The number of times I saw your cock when you were a boy in the bath or while you were getting changed. I never thought that one day I'd be wanking it and that it would grow into such a big one."

"Really?" John was surprised.

"Oh, yes, darling. You're not small at all. I've seen a lot of cocks and yours is one of the biggest."

"Wow, thanks!" he exclaimed.

"Pay attention to the screen. Look, that blonde one's licking his cock again, after it's been up the other one's bum as well. What a dirty slut!"

Listening to emma talk so explicitly, John desperately bucked his hips trying to get her to move her hand faster but she let go of him.

"Ah, ah, ah!" she warned musically. "Slow down, lover." Bewitched, he nodded and she started again.

"So which one do you prefer - the blonde or the dark one, John ?"

"The dark one," he replied as they watched her lick her colleague's pussy.

"Why her? Isn't the blonde one prettier?" Her voice was honeyed and smooth. And highly seductive.

"I love her boobs," he grunted in reply.

"Oh, you like big boobs then? Even unnatural ones like hers? They wouldn't feel very nice, I think." emma was smiling her worldly smile again.

"I don't know. I've never touched anyone's boobs. They just look so lovely," he was almost hysterical in his need to come now but emma just kept slowly stroking him, keeping him expertly on the edge of orgasm.

"Really? You've never touched breasts before? You poor thing." She licked her lips. "Would you like to touch mine?"

John hadn't realised he could be any more excited than he already was. But as he nodded wordlessly and emma let go of his cock to unhurriedly open her gown from the waist up, he began to understand just how much further there was to go.

He watched entranced as, first, the light brown slopes of her upper breasts came into view. Then, she carefully pulled down her gown until the very tops of her chocolate brown aureoles peeped over the white silk.

Finally he moaned with lust as she pulled it open all the way exposing her stiff dark nipples and the weighty underside of her large yet firm breasts. They were golden and lightly tanned like her face.

"You can touch them, John," emma breathed as she reached out to masturbate him again.

He reached out and allowed her bullet-hard nipples to touch the palms of his hands teasingly before grabbing hold of her boobs and squeezing powerfully.

"John! I know you're excited, sweetie, but more gently please," she exclaimed. "Yes that's better, there's no hurry you've got plenty of time over the next few weeks to touch them," she added as he began to more tenderly fondle her considerable bosom.

"They're so soft but at the same time so firm, I mean they don't sag at all," he expressed in wonder.

"Thank you, John."

"No really, thank you, emma. I mean I can't believe you're giving me a handjob!"

"It's fine, darling. You can't walk around with an erection all the time. It can't be very comfortable and I'm sure it's not good for you to repress all that sexual tension. Do you get hard when you're talking to the girls at school?" emma asked.

"Sometimes," he nodded. "Although I hardly ever talk to any girls. Please, emma, can I come now?"

"Be patient, lover," she gently chided although she did start to speed up her hand perhaps realising that he wasn't going to explode immediately. "I'll make you a deal, John. Over the next few weeks I'll do my best to help you become more confident with girls with the aim of maybe finding a girl at school who could do this for you."

"Oh, emma. That would be great," he said. "But you'll do this again for me? Please?" he added, secretly thinking that the odds were low that anyone else would ever do this.

"John, I promise that I'll give you relief if you have an erection in my presence. After all, it really isn't a hassle for me to just move my hand up and down on your cock for a few minutes while you play with my tits. And how could I not do it when it gives you so much pleasure," she said fondly. "But I'm serious about getting you into shape to find someone else to do this for you. I'm only here for three weeks and I'd hate for you to go without after I'm gone."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)