More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tid3i3ringer tid3i3ringer

What's next?

3

"OK, OK, anything you want. Please just a little quicker - I'm so close," he pleaded.

"You have to promise to do everything I say though. Promise?"

"Yes, oh, yes. I promise. I promise," he shrieked.

"OK then. You can come on my boobs." And with that emma knelt in front of him and began to masturbate him properly for the first time while her left hand cupped his heavy testicles.

Within seconds he began repeatedly shooting strings of sticky cum all over her considerable boobs, while shouting in pleasure.

"Gosh, John!" emma exclaimed. "What a lot of spunk. My poor boobs are absolutely covered. I think I might need another bath."

John collapsed back on the sofa, marvelling at what had just happened. Surely this must be a dream? Things like this just didn't happen to boys like him.

The next morning John woke, as he did most mornings, with an erection. He began to masturbate languorously before stopping wide-eyed, recalling the previous evening. Had it been a dream? Had he really come over emma's breasts the night before?

He remembered walking upstairs with her, unable to take his eyes from her spunky tits, while she insisted that they go to their separate bedrooms despite his begging her to masturbate him again.

If it hadn't been a dream then he also remembered her promising to 'sort him out' in the morning before he went to school. In which case...

He jumped out of bed in excitement, his cock poking out through his pyjama fly.

There was a knock on the door and emma walked in, already dressed in t-shirt and jeans. "Come on, you're going to be late," she said as she pulled open the curtains.

As light flooded the room, John realised that if it had just been a dream then it probably wasn't a great idea to be standing open-mouthed in the middle of his room with his cock sticking out.

But by this time emma had already turned around and seen his erection.

"Well, I suppose that's no surprise," she said as she grabbed hold of his cock and led back him to the bed. "OK, I'm going to do you quickly now because I want you to have a shower before you go to school and we haven't got much time," she added as she began to toss him off again. "But I really want you to learn to control yourself so, when you do manage to find yourself a girl, you can show her a good time. Is that OK?"

"Oh, fuck, yes, emma!" he gasped as her hand sped up and down his dick. He reached out and began manhandling her breasts through her t-shirt and bra.

"And I mean what I said about the shower. You won't get a girl if you're not clean. You really do whiff a bit. Although that's no surprise. It smells disgusting in here too. While you're at school, I'll clean your room."

"Oh, shit, that feels so good, emma. Um, about the room..." he began.

"Don't worry. I'll treat your porn sensitively," she added, smiling at his concerned expression.

He slid his hand under her t-shirt to continue pawing at her breasts.

"Careful, dear. That bra is delicate and expensive. I need to teach you to be a bit more gentle as well as patient, I think." Her hand began to blur on his cock as she increased her pace once again.

"Here it comes!" emma declared as, with a triumphant groan, John came copiously over her hands and over his bedding.

After making sure he was fully drained, emma added, "Right go and have that shower, darling. I'll find some half-decent clothes for you to wear."

John was fantasising about emma. He was imagining her licking and sucking his cock, hungrily begging for him to come in her mouth. The thought of those soft red lips sliding up and down his rigid pole and those dark perceptive eyes, gazing up at him while she smiled around a mouthful of his cock, had him rock hard again.

Which, he realised as the school bell rang, was a bit of a problem as he was in a class and everyone around him was leaving.

emma had dressed him very differently in a white t-shirt and blue jeans and he'd already had a few comments at school today, all of them surprisingly positive. She'd also promised to take him shopping for more clothes as well as a proper haircut that weekend. She'd also tantalisingly hinted that, if he were clean, she might consider using more than her hands on him that evening; hence the flavour of his fantasy today.

He smiled once more at the thought of her hot sucking mouth. He heard a giggle and realised he was staring at Suzy Simpson and that she was smiling back, although he couldn't tell whether she was laughing at him or whether she was being uncharacteristically friendly.

Suzy was stunning, with a statuesque and curvaceous figure, a surprisingly sweet pretty face and spiky blonde hair. She was popular with everyone at school, slightly rebellious but still academically able and the favourite object of John's fantasies before emma had arrived. And she'd had several boyfriends and was rumoured to have gone all the way with them.

Suzy and two of her friends walked away, still giggling, with a few glances back over their shoulders. He realised they weren't just looking at his face and worked out that the lump in his trousers was more than obvious.

"Shit," he mumbled to himself before concealing his crotch with his bag and sidling off to the lavatories to relieve himself for the third time that day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)