More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gassipons Gassipons

What's next?

2

There was a pounding on the door. Trixie rubbed her head and rolled out of her hammock.

“Better be important to wake Trixie up at this hour.” She grumbled, nearly tripping over stage props on her way to the wagon door. Yanking it open, she was greeted by the sight of two costumed fillies spitting out knapsacks and a disgruntled older mare watching them from a few feet back.

“Nightmare Night, what a fright! Give us something sweet to bite!” Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon sung. Spoiled Rich rolled her eyes and checked her watch.

“What are you supposed to be?” Croaked Trixie, rubbing her eyes, “Isn’t it a little late for trick or treating?”

“Uh, hello? Isn’t it obvious?” Diamond Tiara snorted, “I’m Pristine Locks, model and fashionista? You can’t seriously tell me you’ve never heard of her! She was literally on the cover of Stables of the Rich and Famous LAST MONTH!”

As far as Trixie could tell, she was just wearing a blonde wig and too much makeup.

“Guess I’m not cultured enough.” She scoffed. She could hear her bed calling her back, and was about to close the door when the second filly piped up.

“A-And I’m dressed as Diamond Tiara! Because she’s the coolest pony around!”

“Silver Spoon, did anypony ask you?”

She apologized and shut up.

“Listen, Lady, just hand over the sweet stuff and we’ll leave you alone to cry yourself to sleep or whatever.” Diamond kicked her sack closer. “And don’t go giving us apples or anything lame like that.”

That’s when Trixie realized she didn’t have any Nightmare Night candy to give. Ponies didn’t usually come this far out so it had never been a problem before, but judging by the sneer set on Diamond Tiara’s face it was going to be a problem now.

“Candy? Uh, yes, well… funny you should say that, because, uh…”

Silver Spoon gasped, “You don’t have candy!?”

Waving her hooves defensively, Trixie dipped back into her wagon and looked around, “No, but that’s because I have something way better than candy! Uh, um… how would you girls like some…”

She grabbed the first thing she could see and presented it to them. “A couple sticks of cherry gum?”

Diamond Tiara looked as though someone had just murdered a member of her family. It took her a few seconds to angrily stammer out the words, “You… don’t… have… candy… on… Nightmare Night!?”

At this point, her mother could hear there was a commotion and was growing more and more impatient. Spoiled Rich marched forward, pushing the fillies aside.

“Is there a problem here?”

Something about this mare put Trixie on edge. Here she was with her lavish jewelry, her expertly hoof-crafted blue silk blouse, her mane which had no doubt taken hours to style and groom, and the meanest razor-sharp glare set directly at her. Spoiled Rich could pull a few strings and destroy the life of anypony she so chose. Trixie’s reputation was bad enough as is.

“I, uh, I was just telling your daughter and her friend that I don’t exactly have any candy, but they’re welcome to take this-”

“NO candy?” Spoiled cawed, “On Nightmare Night? Don’t you think that’s a bit selfish? I suppose you expect my daughter to STARVE?”

She stomped closer.

“N-No! I mean, I wasn’t trying to, uh… I like your perfume?”

The anger raged in her eyes. She pulled Trixie out of her wagon with the sheer of her hooves alone, leaving her to tumble down the steps and land belly-up in the dirt.

“Ruin my daughter’s Nightmare Night, will you? Hmph! I think it’s time to put you in your place, you bum!”

Trixie saw Spoiled gelatinous ass wobbling above her, then it was all over.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon tittered as Trixie was sat upon, her entire face buried betwixt Spoiled’s fat cheeks. Trixie tried to fight back, shoving Spoiled off for the briefest of moments before gravity won out and sent her piling onto the unicorn’s face again. This time with a vengeance.

Pppffrp!

The soft parp crackled out against the quiet night around them. Trixie could feel the damp wind brushing her nose and then smell the horrific aftermath of mushroom souffle melded with a few generous helpings of pumpkin pie.

“Oh my goodness!” Spoiled put on mock surprise, “Could you at least excuse yourself?”

“Wh-What!?” Trixie turned her face to the side, her muzzle squeezing out just enough to get the words across, “That was you, you fat pig!”

Bbrbp!

This next one had more of a punch to it. Trixie gagged on the acrid fumes, her hooves trying to find the right angle to shove Spoiled off.

“You just did it again! Oh, how uncivilized!”

The fillies giggled, “Ewww, Trixie tooted!”

“Did not! It was your dirty pig of a-”

Spoiled grunted and spewed out a silent killer against Trixie’s open mouth. The taste of trophy wife fart was enough to stifle the rest of the sentence.

“Oh, it smells dreadful!” Spoiled fluttered her hoof, “Have you no shame, letting one go in front of other ponies!? I know you're homeless but that doesn't mean you have to be a lout twenty four seven!"

Trixie wanted to assert once more that it wasn’t her, but it was three against one, and frankly she was already dizzy enough that she was starting to question where the stink had really come from. Maybe it was hers?

In her daze, Trixie felt the silky embrace of Spoiled’s anus finding her nose and giving it a quick kiss, pausing with a twitch before braying out another stink bomb. If it hadn’t been muffled by the magician’s face, they'd be able to hear that one two towns over.

“Now, kiss me back to show you’re just as much of a brown noser as every other pony in Rubesville and I’ll consider it lesson learned!”

Too weak and confused to argue, Trixie nuzzled Spoiled’s leathery hole and gave it a half-hearted smooch. At that very same moment it delivered one more stinky sucker punch to her out. This was the worst one yet by far. Trixie could taste how much those mushrooms had fermented in the cranky old bitch.

“Now I want you to thank me for the opportunity to be my seat.” She leaned to the side, rolling one tubby cheek off Trixie’s face. It was like lifting the lid of a coffin left to sit in a swamp. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon noticed the visible steam gushing out.

Trixie’s brain was fried. All she could do at this point was listen and obey orders.

“Thank you, Spoiled Ri-”

“Uh uh uh! That’s Mrs. Rich to you.”

“-Mrs Rich for this amazing hrggk opportunity…”

“And say you’re sorry for releasing that horrible smell.”

“Sorry for, for farting so much, I’m such a gross bitch compared to you…”

Spoiled was going to get off Trixie and leave her to gag her guts out in the grass, but the potential here was too great to overlook. It had been too long since her last buttslut. They often keeled over after a few days of work. Trixie, however, had a certain spunk to her.

“I’ll tell you what.” She finally got up, “You’re coming with me. Wouldn’t you like that? A purpose in life? You’ll tend to my backside day and night, and speak only when spoken to. In return you’ll be well fed and have a comfortable bed to sleep in… mine.”

Trixie nodded slow and woozy. She wasn’t entirely sure what was going on anymore, only that she was duty bound to follow this mare’s orders.

“Wow, Diamond Tiara! Your mom totally turned her into her ! That’s so cool!”

Diamond pouted. “I want a .”

“Hush, Diamond Tiara. I’m sure if you’re well behaved I’ll let you use Trixie on occasion.”

The three ponies wandered back into town, with Trixie tailing behind Spoiled Rich and voluntarily breathing in any dangerous air biscuits she dropped. You couldn’t exactly call Trixie a pony anymore.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)