More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Silverwolf14 Silverwolf14

Which Form will you choose?

2) Dragon

I approach the second mirror, slowly the others fade away into nothingness. The reflection crosses it's arms and seems to look down upon me, it reaches out and roughly grabs a hold of my face and slowly squeezes causing me to wince and grit my teeth. Steadily I felt a great warmth fill my body to the brim as I felt the pressure ebb away.

I slowly open my eyes as the next thing I know I'm standing in the middle of a dark cave with little more than a pair of brown make-shift pants cover my lower half. Save for my chest and face I find my body shifted to the same look as the reflection, slowly I flex my large wings getting a feel for the new muscle mass attached to my body.

"Silver! Get up!" An echo rings out loudly forcing me to cover my ears. I hear footsteps approach as a young woman comes into view. Small red-orange flames spark out from her mouth as a look of pure anger/disapproval is obvious on her face. From a quick glance I can tell she's at least a few inches taller than I am, some muscle is visible but she's not ripped, she has some tattered cloth covering her large F cup breasts as well as her waist, she also has long red hair that reaches the middle of her back.

Respond by Questioning her or try to Intimidate her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)