More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milit Milit

Where do we start?

1st stage - side B

And the tournament continues! but with some surprises as the second round unfolds.

This round is intended to complete the tournament or create the alternates for the tournament, good luck.

The list with the first eight writers is now closed, and four of these competitors have already lost their battles. However this does not have to be the end for them. The second bracket of the tournament is going to have another eight writers ready to humiliate their rivals. For having participated in the previous round they have a direct pass to this key (if they wish to participate).

Therefore jonjacobs64, 57 and Mr. E will have their chance to shine in new battles. This does not mean that we see them competing, since three other writers must first appear to face each other.

Rules of the first phase, side b

Target: Each contestant will write a story about the character created by his rival. The objective is to humiliate the woman created by the rival.

Narrator: Free choice.

Deadline: This phase does not have a deadline. However, both stories will be published simultaneously, once both authors have submitted their writings. If one author submits their story, the other author has up to a week to submit theirs. If he doesn't submit it, the first author's story will be published.

Word length: Free choice

Chapter length: one

Required gender: ENF

Verdict: The winner of this round will be the one who gets the most votes (likes) before starting the second phase (side b). These votes will close a week after the respective stories have been published.

Extra votes (up to 3)

  1. In this round you can get extra points by following certain rules when developing your story. The writer with the most points in this round will have an advantage in the next round. Your story can receive an extra vote if:
  2. The story contains the concept: Naked in public (1 point)
  3. It was one of the 3 most voted stories (likes) of this round, side b (1 point)
  4. Contains the woman in your profile (1 point)

pairings

To include the three losers in this round, we'll put each one in a separate quadrant, so that the authors who appear will face them.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)