More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bcbc Bcbc

Who are you?

19yrJake an average guy...

It all started with a dream, a dream about a life changing power, the power of written ownership.

He awoke abruptly on a sunny Saturday morning by the sound of his mother downstairs, as he sat up and started to put his clothes on he slowly started to recall his dream. Last nights dream was probably one of the weirdest dreams he's had ever. In the dream he was practically a god, anything he wrote his name on became his to control or own, both objects and people. To humor himself he decided to go downstairs to his mum and test it on one of her belongings, as he was about to leave his room he quickly decided to grab a permanent marker of his desk. As he got to the bottom of the stairs he decided that he would ask his mum for the hoover and then write his name on it. "Hey mum, can I look at the hoover a sec, I'll give it back after" she said "Yea sure, hey you never know you might even hoover for once!". The second you got the hoover off of her you scribbled your name down before she could say anything, he then handed it back, only for her to say "Oh my god, I never realized that you own this hoover" she drops it. You calmly think of what to say next "You know what I'm feeling generous, you can use it for now" you say smoothly. "OMG thank you, you are the best son ever!" As you walk into the kitchen while your mum gets back to hoovering, you have got endless ideas whizzing threw your head, but the number one one being, can I own a person?

Who do you test this on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)