More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MKUltra MKUltra

Who are you?

19yo herm girl - Highschool graduate

As you lay in bed idly stroking yourself, you think back to your graduation a few days ago. It was great, but a little bittersweet; you couldn't get the contact info of a lot of the friends you made, and you're definitely not getting banged as much as you were during your last few weeks on campus.

You're a full hermaphrodite, colloquially referred to as a futanari; you have two fully functioning sets of genitals. This is one of the most common mutations after humanity's evolution, with about 33% of people being herms. The typical mental image tends to be of a woman with huge tits and a cock to match, and futa attributes do trend larger than most, but herms run the gamut of identities just like physically binary people. You wouldn't be too far off from what most people would have in mind, though.

Now you're back in your house, crashed in your bedroom; you share the house with your parents, your 18-year-old younger brother, and your 21-year-old older sister. You swing out of bed with serious morning wood and think about what you want to do with your day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)