More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MKUltra MKUltra

What's next?

You're going to go get a job

You clean yourself off and get dressed, then head downstairs with a spring in your step. As you enter the living room, you see your father in an armchair, roughly facefucking your mother Sophia; he notices you come in and turns to look at you, continuing to slam his wife down on his cock. "Look who's all dressed up! What's the occasion, Alex?" he asks.

"I decided I was going to go out and get a job once I graduated," you explain. "I've been going through the whole process online, and all I have left to do is an interview today!"

Sawyer grunts, clutching your mother's head between his legs as he unloads cum into her mouth. As he stands up, Sophia slides back off his cock and nearly collapses onto the floor, her eyes rolling back as thick cum pours out of her mouth. "That's great, Alex! Your mother and I were talking earlier about how you'd be becoming more independent soon, in fact. Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

You blush. "I wanted to surprise you all. I don't want to keep being a burden around the house, so I decided I wouldn't make you worry about that stuff along with me."

Your father ruffles your hair playfully; you swat his hand aside, annoyed by the gesture. "That's sweet, but you know you're not a burden to us. You always pitch in around the house, and you're a great fuck - and you're family, of course! We'd never have a problem with you staying here."

You smile brightly. "That's great to hear, Dad! Now, speaking of which... my interview's pretty soon, and I don't want to mess up this outfit too bad, but..." You drop to your knees and start stroking Sawyer's hardening member. "It looks like someone wants to say goodbye, right?"

"Well, I wouldn't want you to be late for your interview..." your father says uncertainly. "But another facefuck would be nice, and your mother's certainly in no condition to engage right now." He motions to the side; you look over and see your mother's propped herself up on the couch, still sitting on the floor as she catches her breath. You check your phone, and deciding that there's plenty of time, take the tip of your dad's huge cock into your mouth; you swirl your tongue around the tip, tasting his cum from his last orgasm. He mutters "fuck it", grabbing your head with both hands and immediately slamming his meat all the way down your throat.

Like most girls your age (and some boys), your gag reflex has been pretty much trained away; still, Sawyer is one of the few men who fucks you regularly whose dick can still make you nearly . You feel your eyes start to water up as your nose is buried in Sawyer's pubes, breathing in the thick smell of sex; just as you're getting used to the invasion, he starts thrusting in and out of you, your throat making indecent _gluck-gluck _noises as you struggle for breath. He continues his for a few minutes, you find that at some point one of your hands found its way into your panties and started stroking your own cock furiously, cumming a couple of times before your father unloads hot ropes of his cum down your throat. As he starts to pull out, still cumming in spurts, you grab his ass and hold your face in, swallowing as best as you can; when he finally stops, you gulp down a final mouthful and gasp for air.

After a few moments, you collect yourself and, getting up with shaky legs, check your phone again. "Perfect! I should be able to get there a little early if I leave now." You wave goodbye to your parents as you stumble out the door. Independence awaits!.. well, depending on what exactly your job is.

Where are you applying?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)