More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pflegeprofil Pflegeprofil

Which time period did you live in?

1980s (The Discovery)

After a series of clinical tests, the effects of Futa-Semen and pheromones on women is discovered and revealed to the world. The name Futecstasy as a descriptor of women under the pheromones' effects was first thrown around by sensationalist journalists but it caught on and became the official term a short while later.

Waves of outrage followed, including the formation and peak of popularity of the two biggest Futa-Critical groups, the Anti-Futanari Society (AntiFu), which was a blatant hate-movement wanting Futanari discrimination laws and segregation, and the Anti-Mind-Control Alliance (AMCA), who are fine with Futas and even have Futa members, but who were arguing for the necessity to research a reliable Futecstasy cure.

The outrage was by far not as large as it could've and probably should've been though due to the mass amount of women already under Futecstasy who saw nothing wrong with the state of their minds. A common argument was that unlike in most fictional mind--control stories the personality of the affected victim is left as is and they can still reason, do things of their own free will and make decisions of their own accord. This argument, though fundamentally flawed, was legitimized by the sheer number of people who supported it, a number that kept on rising.

Despite that, Futa discrimination was at an all-time high, with many establishments barring Futas from entry, many Futas losing their jobs and even a law that Futas to use the men's bathroom.

It was a dark time for Futakind, but their base of supporters was growing and the pushback was coming sooner or later.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)