More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Raljo Raljo

Who gets their bell rung?

19-year-old Billy, by his own mother

Billy was his school club’s boxing champion - undefeated, impeccable technique both offensive and defensive, and with a bright future in the sport ahead of him. But Billy had a secret - he’d always wanted to lose.

It started when he was younger. He was so afraid of what it might feel like to get knocked out, that he wished it would just happen already so he could stop fearing it. The thought of being hit in the head so hard that his head stopped working was one that kept him up at night. The thought of waking up, not knowing what happened, having just been totally defeated by somebody else - having been shown that, if they wanted, that other person could have done anything they wanted to him.

But as Billy grew older, his desire to get past his fear evolved. He spent more and more time thinking about experiencing it. Was it because he’d wanked off for comfort any time the fear crept in, so often that now those thoughts were linked to his dick? Or was he always like this, and just too young to understand it before?

In any case, Billy had one other secret - that he thought his mother had the hottest fucking body in the world. Her curvy breasts, her motherly hips, her tall, long, smooth legs… she was a goddess to him. He always snuck whatever glances down her top or to the backside of her pants that he could, and had jacked off to family photos featuring a specific low-cut top of hers a shameful amount of times. Lucky for him, he’d never been caught.

It was this combination of Billy’s secrets that led to a plan of his. He’d offered one week ago to train his mother in some basic boxing techniques this weekend. “For fun,” he’d said. She had always been supportive of his pursuit of the sport, ever since he was little. They were very close with one another. But this would be the first time his mother put on a pair of boxing gloves. She seemed excited for the upcoming lesson, but not nearly as excited as Billy was - because he knew that he was the one about to be taught a lesson.

Over the week he’d been preparing. Buying her a pair of gloves was step one, step two was loading them up with hard weight to make her punches a lot more powerful. Billy’s heart fluttered as he moved furniture out of the way in the living room, clearing a space for their “sparring session” now that he’d taught her the basics. She watched him from the side, wearing only boxing shorts, a sports bra which clung tightly to her firm buxom breasts, mostly just spilling over the top - and those lovely loaded gloves. Filled with untrained hands primed to unwittingly knock Billy the fuck out.

He felt his mouth dry. He could hardly wait. What would she do? She was such a sweet, loving mother. So excited to be let in on the sport Billy spends so much of his time towards. What would she say, after knocking her own son out? Her son who was supposed to be training her? Who was a school boxing champ? Would she be embarrassed? Try to comfort him? Or would she tease him about it? Take pleasure in her physical superiority?

“O-Oh… good morning, sunshine…”

“Oh, Billy, I’m so sorry! You just went to sleep so suddenly!”

“Geez, Billy, that was pretty sad…”

Billy gulped, setting down the last piece of furniture out of the way. Whatever the outcome, he was sure he’d get some prime wank material out of it later. He couldn’t wait to see what his sexy mother would do after completely physically destroying him, in her own mind proving herself the better fighter without even having proper training - and experiencing his first K.O. in the safety of his own house sure wasn’t a downside either.

“Alright mom, it’s ready,” Billy said, turning to face his mother’s warm face.

“Ready or not, here I come!” his mother announced with a melodious laugh, banging her gloves together as she stepped into the cleared space of carpet.

Billy’s heart pounded as he raised his hands and watched his approaching conqueress’ hips sway sexily. She was a total goddess, and those gloves suited her body well. It was time…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)