More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sopagettingslippyuh sopagettingslippyuh

Which title sounds the most intriguing?

18th Birthday part 1

This is one of my other stories implemented into this Story Hub.

I had everything prepared. Drinks, snacks, and we even booked a limousine for the evening to drive around in. Most of my girlfriends came around 8 pm. Only Eric arrived at 8:30. That was the time I told him to come, so we could have a little girls-chat before. It was stupid, in the end all we did was drinking and chatting, so I was already quite tipsy when Eric arrived.

"Heeyyy hiiii Eric. We've been waiting for you. And we already drunk a little... Drank... Drink? Drunk, drank or drink?"

"I can tell", he laughed and passed me. "And it's drought." I frowned and thought about it until I heard him chuckle. "Fuck you, I'm not drunk! Just in a good mood."

We headed inside and I followed Eric as he greeted my other friends. There were Annabelle, my best friend, blonde, skinny and an inch taller than Eric. And Eric topped me by one food. Next there was Liz, a brunette girl whom I have known since primary school. Then there was Sophie, a girl I got to know just a year ago in my chemistry class. And then lastly there was Lena, my neighbor. She is just a week older than me, blonde and about as tall as I am. Eric greeted them all with a hug and turned around to me.

"Well, girls, where's the music?"

I turned the music back on and we all settled in my families living room. My mom and dad took my little brother on a long weekend and my aunt's and uncle's house, so I could party on my own. They allowed me to drink and invite whoever I want as long as we don't use hard or have unprotected sex. My parents were realists and knew that basically no party in this part of town was ever without and they said that I was at the age to make the right decisions myself.

After a few drinks, Eric caught up with the rest of us and we continued to empty the first two bottles of vodka within an hour. Then, when the conversations became a little stale, Anna came up with the idea of drinking games. Something like Truth or Dare, Never Have I Ever or Fuck Marry Kill.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)