More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by diaperslut diaperslut

How old is the kid or kids?

18-year-old herm (Roberta Gioia)

There was an entertaining phone conversation years ago as I called my favorite plumber: "Gioia Plumbing; Rosanna Gioia speaking, how may I be of service."

"Good. I was hoping to speak to the manager. One of your employees helped me out a while back and now I'm pregnant with her baby," I replied and there was a confused pause on the other end as I tried to keep the breaking straight face out of my voice.

"Katie?" she finally said after about two minutes. I feel like there was also her searching for a name. We only fucked about three times and then I hardly ever saw her.

"Yes. Congratulations, Daddy," I confirmed.

Another long pause. "I'll be right there. Synthia, I'm checking out early. I'm apparently a father."

Rosanna and I never married. She never even moved in. She'd just come over and visit us from time to time. She did show up for when our baby was born. She named her Roberta. After some discussion, Roberta ended up moving in with Rosanna and I got back to my life at the tech company for a while, making it up to the personal advisor to the CEO before quitting and starting a small, slightly less stressful job as a masseuse, getting into the training and the job thanks to my sister.

It's not that I didn't see either of them much. They both stayed in the neighborhood and I hosted a LOT of birthday parties. I knew that Rosanna started training Roberta in all things plumbing, much to Roberta's chagrin. I remember a couple of times when Rosanna had to leave town for plumbing-related things, she left Roberta with me and I got to hear how terrible plumbing was, but also got to learn a lot about it. At least enough to diagnose issues and fix them myself most of the time.

Eventually, Roberta turned 18 and I HAD planned this massive party with preparations for a sleepover if it turned into that, but Rosanna cut all that into pieces gifting our daughter the plumbing company. To add insult to injury, I got called away on a teaching conference and couldn't hold the party. So, Roberta spent her birthday unclogging drains. Well, actually, I heard her friends bought her an escort, but that's only what I heard.

Six months later, it was the middle of summer and my heat cycle kicked in, making my life miserable. I hated that I still went into heat. It wasn't as intense as it was in my prime, but it was still annoying. So, I went into the bathroom and was expecting to take a nice cold shower, but when I turned on the faucet, there was only scalding hot water. I knew, from talking with my daughter, that it must be a pressure-balancing valve, but, in my mind, I couldn't be bothered, so I called Giai Plumbing. Roberta didn't answer and I was a little sad about that. But I assumed she was out and about on other jobs. I gave the worker who answered the details and they said they'd send someone over soon.

Being in heat, however, a couple of things happened: 1. I turned on the AC to about 50 degrees F and 2. I wasn't about to wear panties as I hated the feeling of wet fur against any material. I also didn't feel like wearing a lot of clothing so, digging through my costumes. I figured I'd see if lightning would strike twice, I guess. I finally settled on a cheerleading costume. The shirt wasn't long enough to cover my belly and it was short-sleeved. And the skirt wasn't too short. I was just sliding on the skirt when my doorbell rang.

I was surprised to see Roberta on the other side of the door.

How does Roberta react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)