More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I.am.all I.am.all

What do you write?

130+ IQ

You felt a buzz at the thought of having any man you want do anything you want. One specific fantasy you have is taking a very smart man and turning him into a dumb slut who lusts for nothing but cock. You work at a science lab as a janitor, constantly cleaning to make sure everything was uncontaminatef for experiments. Nearly everyone who worked there was a genius, with the outlier being your rally of janitors. You didn't not enjoy the job, but you felt constantly judged by the high intellects around you who looked down on anyone who wasn't on their level.

Taking a pen, you tried to think of what number to put down. You once heard that the genius IQ was something like 140, so you took a safe number of 130+ and hoped that worked. As your pen left the paper, flames engulfed the note before any evidence it was there was gone. You were stunned, not quite believing it was actually real. Staring at the spot in front of you, you were shaken from your thoughts by a phone alarm. Looking at your phone, it alerted you were gonna be late for work. Shit, better go!

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)