More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ash117 Ash117

Which floor?

12th

She hits the button. 'It'd be safer and easier,' she thought. The elevator rode all the way up and when it stopped, Jessica's heart felt like it stopped, too.

The doors opened, and to Jessica's surprise, it looked like a normal office floor, but there were no people to be found. She stepped out and look around. Still she saw no one.

She walk to her right and saw a door ajar. The door had a sign in it that said "Break Room." She stepped closer to get a better look. Inside, there were silk pillows all over the floor. There were pink and red couches in the large room, too. It looked like a pleasure room in some Vegas hotel! She got closer to the cracked door. Inside, she saw a blonde naked girl on her knees. 'What the hell!?' Jessica thought. Going in closer, she saw a man in officer attire sitting on one of the couches, the girl was hungrily blowing the man.

Jessica took a step back. "What the fuck?" she quickly fast walked out of there. She didn't want to be caught spying on anyone, plus she wasn't suppose to be here!

Does she get caught?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)