More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crono04 crono04

When should Crono try first?

12000 BC-Ice age

Crono immediately set the dial to 12,000 B.C. His mother wouldn't last long if she wound up in that harsh environment. Epoch lunged forward and into that familiar tie-dye tunnel and the white light at it's end. When they stopped, Lucca was groaning about her stomach being upset from the trip. Marle asked if she was ok, and she said she was. Crono looked down at the icy terrain. Everything was white, except the people, who looked like brown spots from up above. Crono knew it was fortunate that all the people from this time wore brown because it would make his mother's purple dress easy to find.

Or so he thought. After two sweeps of the world, she was still missing.

"Maybe we should ask people if they saw her. They might know something about where she's found shelter," Marle suggested.

"If she did," Lucca added. Marle frowned.

"Lucca, don't say that! Crono's mom is smart enough to find someplace warm, i'm sure. She seemed like a smart woman when I met her."

Crono looked back questioningly at Marle.

"Oh! I met her when we were trying to use the Chrono Trigger. I told you about that, right?" Marle said it all very casually. A little too casually, Crono thought, considering he'd avoided by a nanosecond because of it. He decided not to say anything and resume the search.

"Still playing the strong silent type even at a time like this, huh? You'll never change," Marle giggled.

Ask around or keep flying?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)