More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by crono04 crono04

Ask around or keep flying?

Ask around

Crono landed Epoch and the three adventurers went into the village. Not much had changed since they were there last, but then, they may not have been there yet. At least, not the first time. When they saw people from Zeal, they knew about when they had come out. The people who had always been on the ground greeted them, while the Zeal natives glared coldly at them. Crono, Marle and Lucca walked through nervously. They wondered why the Zealians were mad at them. At the edge of the village stood an old man with a cane and headdress. Must be the chief, Marle and Lucca thought.

Marle stepped forward. "Excuse me, are you the chief?"

The old man slowly opened his eyes and gazed at them. "I...am...."

"We need help. We're looking for someone. She has long green hair and a purple dress with an apron over it. It's Crono's mom, you gotta help us!"

The old man looked down in thought, and stayed there for almost three minutes. Finally, he raised his head. "I....have seen...this woman. Do you know...of a place where those who do not....fit in with our ways are kept?"

Crono looked up from his bored daze quickly.

"No! Where is it!?" Lucca asked like it was her mother too.

"It is...behind me. I threw her in when she came to us in a panic. She asked where her son was, and when she described him, I knew right away that it was you she was reffering to, Crono. It could be no one else!" The old man seemed to sound youger and more energetic the more he spoke. By the end, he was nearly laughing. "Do you know who I am? I am...." The old man threw aside his cloak to reveal a young man with long wavy hair and a smug face. "Dalton!!! You may call me....Dalton Omega!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Now, prepare to do battle, little travelers!"

Dalton drew a sword that Crono, Marle and Lucca all recognized.

"That's..." Lucca began.

"Correct," Dalton laughed. "The Masamune!!!"

Fight or trickery?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)