More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phluid Phluid

What's next?

12 inches

Your foot-long-schlong protruded visibly from beneath your sheets, looking vaguely like a snow capped mountain; only this snow was in the form of a dark patch of pre slowly seeping into the fabric.

*Another blanket in the wash,* you thought idly. You must have forgotten to wrap a “X-sized SplatterStopper” condom around the tip. They were huge pink latex containers which you always wore over your massive cock to prevent pre getting everywhere when it inevitably rose up in the morning. You’d likely been too busy busting your eleventh nut to Scarlett Johansson and promptly passing out in bed to consider saving your sheets; you had an incredible libido, not uncommon for a futa, but most futa’s didn’t have to endure puberty seven times. No matter how much you jerked yourself (22 times on a glorious parent-free Saturday being your record) your fat cock never felt soar, and the last time your balls felt empty - TRULY empty - was around the Third puberty. Since then, you could cum Hail Mary and never stop until; A. Somebody came knocking at your door and pressured you to decent yourself (but even then there was a 20% chance you’d keep going anyway), or B. You’d simply pass out from mental exhaustion.

Your needy prick throbbed, spewing another drop of pre into your fine quilt - it washed out relatively easy, so you didn’t concern yourself with haste as you groggily swung your legs onto the carpet floor. They were long and smooth, contributing to your above average height, and a perfect olive tan with just the right balance of muscle and fat. Boys and girls alike gawked whenever you showed your thighs off - but you suspected your cock MAY have a hand in that common reaction.

Sitting upright now, your cock protruded at a mighty 45-degrees without support, it’s weight hefted by your strong core muscles. You spread your legs and wrapped your dainty little fingers around the base of your monster, smiling as they struggled to fit around it.

Do you...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)