More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mmmm101 Mmmm101

What time does Alex wake up?

11am

I woke up to a pounding on the door which didn’t help my headache, a cold, clammy feeling settling on me as I sat up. I’d had a string of vivid nightmares, not least being what had happened with Lisa. Reaching up to scratch my hair, I almost put my eye out with the spines now sticking out of my fingertips, horror overwhelming me and anxiety going into overdrive as I heard the voice of Emmy and Ashley, two of Lisa’s friends at the door.

“Wake up sleepyhead!”

“We’re going to be late for the lecture.”

“You don’t think she has a boy in there?”

“Ohhhh Lisa got a new man!”

They both laughed, kind hearted as they poked fun at their beloved friend. On the other side of the door, I sat beside her empty skin with alien looking spines poking out of my fingertips, no way I could explain the situation and no way to escape the fourth story apartment with them at the door.

“We’ll be waiting in the kitchen, but if you aren’t out in five minutes, we’re coming in there to get youuu!”

Emmy shouted playfully. I was terrified. In my panic, a hundred thoughts came to me of how I could get out of the situation. I thought if I jumped and landed right, I could only break one leg, and then hobble out of there. Maybe I could pull a fire alarm, and in the panic escape that way? But then when the fire wardens are checking the rooms they’d discover Lisa, and I’m sure enough people had seen us together on our date to implicate me.

Breaking through my rapid fire cascade of distressed thoughts came something new. Not quite memories, more like the pure physical sensations of an experience, muscle memory maybe. I reached out for one of these memories, and went with the feeling. At that moment, the spines coming from my fingertips retracted, a visceral feeling with seemed to sting a little bit, but in a pleasurable way. Some light steam flowed as the flesh knitted back together in my fingertips.

For a few moments I just stared, wide eyed. Then I reached for another sensation in my mind and felt the opposite happen, a moment of pain that felt much more pleasurable than it should, as the spines re-erupted from my fingertips and hung free. More was starting to come to me, very quickly, as these remembered sensations settled into my mind, sorting themselves into an almost neat order. I knew how to bring forth the healing liquid, the one to turn a person into a skinsuit, and the one to restore someone. I now had the same abilities as that creature, and the sense to use them!

Looking at Lisa’s discarded skin beside me, I began to wonder what other things the creature could do that I now could as well. Maybe there was a way I could simply walk out of here to no suspicion, her friends laughing at either side of me, covered in a perfect disguise. The idea was as perverted as it was captivating, and right now, with Lisa’s friends going to burst in here any minute to discover a horror show, it was my only hope.

I held her skin in my hands, marveling at how soft it felt. It really was smooth, and it felt just like touching her while whole would be. I turned her over to look at her front, reminding myself that it was the real her. Gulping, I removed my clothes, and found the slit in the back the creature had exited from. Pulling it open, her insides were a deep, dark pinkish color, and light didn’t seem to travel very far in, but what did get in revealed the interior to be slick and a little gooey, covered with some strange slime. I put my leg in, and then the other, feeling the pinch as they slid into her smaller toes. For a moment, nothing happened, but then there was a tightening and it felt like my legs had started melting, like they did last night when the creature had began transforming me. The whole skin suddenly felt very warm and alive, and there was a strong sensation in my head as the nerves connected and suddenly I could feel the carpet through her feet like they were my own.

At this point my dick was rock hard, as despite how messed up a situation this was, it also served as an incredible turn on, a fetish wet dream brought to life, just with a nightmare beginning. I pulled her hips up over my own and felt her tighter stomach go over mine, constricting pleasantly. I could see the outline of my dick through her skin, dragging pre-cum over the inside, when all at once it got dragged down to behind her pussy as an pressure started. The pressure got stronger, and I gasped as it inverted inside of me in a way I’d never felt before, Lisa’s uterus and womb shooting deep in my lower body, replacing my insides. I fell to the floor, a powerful new pleasure coursing through me, as my new pussy immediately got wet at how turned on I was.

I lay there for a moment, breathing heavily, overwhelmed by new sensations, before I kept going, putting my arms along hers and feeling her chest take shape over mine as a light heat sealed her back up. The weight of her DD breasts now on my chest provided an erotic feeling of weight and fullness than turned me on to no end. I tried standing, feeling the unfamiliar weight of this new body, before lifting her face and stuffing mine inside through that gap in her neck, completing the transformation. A pressure greater than any before seemed to hit my whole body at once, but especially my head, as the skin contracted even tighter on me. It got so intense my vision whited out for a moment and I fell back onto the bed. Before the whiteness in my eyes had even cleared, a rush of thoughts and sounds filled my head; Me as a little girl, accepting my best of class award for a science project. Homecoming dance, in a lilac dress, dancing with a guy from the football team. Losing my virginity to my highschool sweetheart, awkward missionary, but the love was there. The sting of my first heartbreak before college. None of these memories has been mine before… the skinwalker must have given me Lisa’s soul along with everything else!

When I opened my eyes, I knew I could play the role of Lisa today or forever. I felt a satisfying pulse across my whole body, a strange sense of belonging, like everything before had been wrong, but now everything was suddenly right. I stepped in front of her mirror, admiring the perfect reflection of the girl I’d been crushing on for a couple months, spinning around to look at the ass I was wearing, then her front, spreading her pussy, while my other hand cupped a breast, feeling that plush fullness as I smiled her most innocent smile. I’d taken her body, her memories, her soul. I could make her do things she never would in her wildest dreams, or I could live her life exactly as she would, playing her role perfectly, immersing myself in the cocoon of her personality like I had her body.

I shook my head, dispelling these ideas. This was what the Skinwalker had meant when it’d said that the urges and instincts of skinwalkers were more powerful. I’d gotten carried away in them, and it even went as deep as the strong feeling of rightness I felt in my heart wearing this clearly unfamiliar body, and the wrongness being in my own form. Did it feel like this with everyone, I wondered?

I was interrupted from my thoughts by;

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)