More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by strikersub strikersub

Do you take advantage of family breakfast?

100%

"Like sure mom" Ashley responded taking a seat at the table realizing the power I hold I decide to it to the best of my abilities first erasing what i had written I start fresh

Ashley Haverty will now look like Anko Mitarashi and have her powers and will be my submissive, obedient masochistic sex my mother will look like kushina uzumaki and have her powers, she will be extremely misogynistic thinking all women are beneath me and as such I should be allowed to do what ever I want to them(this mindset won't apply to any man except me) due to this belief she has made herself my dutiful, MILF mommy- she is also masochistic my younger twin will look like Konan and have her powers she will view me as the most important person in the would and that serving me as a is the greatest honour any one could have especially for women my little twin sisters will look like hinata hyuga and hanabi hyuga and have their powers the will both be my submissive, obedient, masochistic sex slaves my father will suddenly become a woman no-one will care she will look like grayfia lucifuge and have her powers, she will become my submissive, obedient, masochistic, misogynistic maid- she is a cuckqueen who loves watching me fuck and dominate my mom they will all wear slutty versions of the characters costumes, no-one will associate their looks to the characters. everyone will view my family as normal

upon looking up I see the now formally Ashley is now anko who is wearing only anko's mesh bodysuit with a steel collar around her throat and a chain attached to the front looking over to mom I see her cooking breakfast in nothing but a apron, now to enhance my self

I will have unlimited stamina, I will never run out of cum and can cum as much as I want. My cum will not impregnate someone unless I want to, my cum will be the best tasting substance in the universe. I have a 10 inch long 2 inch wide cock I will have a muscular and tall body I will have all of humanity's sex knowledge

When I finished writing that I immediately noticed the changes I feel so much stronger and I can't wait to put my new found knowledge to good use. Just then mom plated breakfast and brought it over to me "here you go master would you like to eat it yourself or would you like this stupid slut feed you" you are gonna get used to this "you can feed me you stupid slut" mom smiled pulling a chair over to me and while sitting down called out to anko "what are you waiting for slut furfil your purpose climb under the table and deepthroat master's cock" anko made a panicked face "yes of course I'm so sorry master" she then crawled under the table sliding my pants and boxers down freeing my cock as mom started to feed me "it's okay I'll just have to punish you later" she replied immediately "yes master anything you desire" with that said she took my cock into her mouth slowly going deeper while she was doing that mom continued to feed my so I decided to reward the milf by fondling her massive tits she continues to feed me but starts to moan under the table anko is bobbing her head as fast as she could she had manage to get half way down my cock so taking one hand from moms massive tits I grabbed a handful of anko's hair and her down my cock her eyes widen in surprise as she chocked and gagged on my cock and continued to do so as I jerked her head up and down my cock going up to the tip of it all the way to the base loving every second of it all through this mom has continued to feed me with the plate just about empty I decide to reward her "slut when you are done feeding me bend over the table for me" feeding one of the final pieces of my breakfast "yes master anything for you" she soon finishes standing up moving the chair back bending over in front I take my free hand and lay a firm pair of slaps on her ass she moans a "thank you master" both times "now spread yourself for me" she does so take I my free hand and shove my middle and ring fingers into her pussy and my thumb into her ass as soon as it happened she was moaning like the slut she was going back to my sister she had gotten use to my cock in her throat and was now moaning with her make up and mascara running from tears of both pain and pleasure.

after ten minutes of my sister moaning on my cock and my mother moaning as I finger her pussy and ass "you can cum my stupid slut" and with that mom cam squirting over my fingers with that I decided to cum to brining anko's head to the base "keep it in your mouth you dumb slut" and cam inside her throat I filled her mouth with that I slowly pulled out of her throat and mouth "show me slut" she tilted her head back and opened her mouth and it was full "alright get up here and share my cum with mom" and like the good slut she is she closed her mouth and climbed up bending over the table and kissing mom sharing my cum with her "now both of you swallow" you could hear them gulp it down both replying at the same time "thank you master" I stand up and stand behind mom roughly grabbing her hips pulling her back slightly and the slap her inner thighs "spread you legs slut" she does so "yes master" looking at anko "kneel beneath mom and eat her pussy" she promptly does so "yes master" and starts to eat mom out I grab my cock ready for what's next "so my red headed slut ever been fucked in your ass" moaning "no master until your thumb nothing had been in my ass" with that I slap her ass hard leaving my hand print and she moans even louder then "thank you master" with that I take my cock and slowly insert into her ass her moans grow louder god her ass is so tight as I go deeper into her ass the louder she grows until I bottom out in her when she screams out in ecstasy and I bring my cock out till just the tip is inside and then I begin to roughly fuck in to her god this is the best birthday ever while I roughly fuck our mothers ass anko has continued to eat her out mom screaming in ecstasy the whole time cumming and squirting onto anko's face every couple minutes after twelve minutes I bottom out in her and cum I yell out "TAKE MY CUM YOU DUMB CUM DUMP" after slowly pulling out of her ass "anko clean my cock" she crawls around mom "yes master thank you master" and she with that she takes my cock into her mouth and I give mom a hard slap on the ass which she loudly moans to "aren't you forgetting to do something slut" with that mom looks back to me "of course master I'm sorry master thank you for taking this worthless sluts anal virginity" I slap her ass hard again leaving a third handprint on her ass "you're welcome slut"

someone comes down the stairs who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)