More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CM_2001 CM_2001

What number was drawn?

10

"See, look." Samantha said, holding her phone up so Jordan could see. "10, you have nothing to worry about until October."

A sigh of relief escaped Jordan's lips as she realized that she had nine months to make a decision. "Who knows maybe Sam will be over this kink by the time October rolls around anyways." Jordan thought.

"Now I get nine months to convince you to do this with me." Samantha said, smirking. She popped up onto her knees and slowly closed the distance between her and Jordan before planting a kiss on her lips.

Jordan kissed Sam back for a moment before abruptly pulling away. "My parents are down stairs, we can't do this now."

"Sure we can," Sam replied, planting another kiss on Jordan's lips. "You just need to be quiet; think you can do that for me?"

Sam didn't wait for an answer as she began kissing and nibbling Jordan's neck. Sam's left hand gripped the back of Jordan's neck to help brace herself. Meanwhile, Sam's right hand began to wander, up Jordan's arm, and onto her chest before settling on her shirt-covered right breast.

"Mmmm, no bra, good." Sam said as she found Jordan's small nipple. Sam pinched Jordan's nipple through her shirt, and a surprised yelp left Jordan's mouth. Sam's mouth continued its hungry on Jordan's neck as her hand continued to massage Jordan's breasts. She alternated between them, randomly pinching and twisting her nipples, causing Jordan to make a mixture of moans and yelps.

Sam's actions were clearly having an effect, "Sam... Please..." Jordan moaned as her pussy longed for some attention. Hearing the need in her voice, Sam knew it was time to move to the next stage. Standing up, Sam held out her hand, helped Jordan to her feet, and led her to the bed.

Jordan sat down on the foot of the bed, and Sam pushed her down onto her back. Getting down on her knees, Sam reached up, grabbing Jordan's shorts and panties at the waistband, and pulled them both down at once.

Sam closed the gap and was quickly between Jordan's legs. Sam took in the intoxicating aroma coming from Jordan's beautiful pussy. Just a hint of peach fuzz was present. Sam placed her hands on Jordan's thighs and slowly massaged her way up her legs.

Jordan's pussy burned with a need to be touched, but Sam seemed keen on taking her time. Slowly but surely, Sam closed in on Jordan's glistening opening. Sam's fingers were mere centimeters away when she spoke up, "You're beautiful pussy is going to look amazing with cum leaking out of it, and I promise you're going to love what its like to get it filled unprotected."

Jordan couldn't formulate a response and simply whimpered, needing to feel Sam's fingers, mouth, anything. Seemingly reading her mind, Sam's thumb quickly located Jordan's swollen clit. The second contact was made, shocks of pleasure shot through Jordan. "Yesss, please keep going," Jordan moaned out.

Not wanting to disappoint, Sam's mouth quickly followed, and her tongue began hungrily lapping at Jordan's pink folds. Sam's tongue danced inside and out, making sure to cover every possible inch it could reach. Meanwhile, her fingers and thumb expertly rubbed Jordan's clit just the way she liked it.

Jordan brought her hands down to her breasts and massaged them as Sam continued her skillful onslaught on Jordan's pussy. Jordan's moans continued escaping her mouth as she neared her orgasm. Suddenly Sam pulled her head away.

"I truly believe the risky sex will be just as, if not more intense than this, and I really hope you partake with me; I promise you won't regret it," Sam said, staring intently into Jordan's eyes. Sam quickly started back where she left off, but there would be no stopping this time. Sam quickly brought Jordan to an intense orgasm as Jordan covered her mouth with her hands to muffle her screams.

Sam didn't stop sucking, licking, and rubbing leading to another orgasm as the first one ended. Finally, Jordan was to beg Sam to halt as the sensations were too intense. Sam complied, "Another job well done," She thought to herself. Sam climbed onto the bed next to Jordan. Jordan lay there in post-orgasmic bliss and a smile on her face.

Sam knew Jordan wasn't totally convinced yet. Still, she had a feeling her words and actions were starting to get through to Jordan, and she reveled in the fact that it'd be a lot of fun convincing her.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)