More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nomix Nomix

What's next?

10 years later

It's been about 10 years since that day. You're much older now and much better at using a sword due to your training at the Swords of the Elf. A secret organisation that strives on fighting back against the orcs that have now taken control of this once great land.

"Hey! Human!" Bellows something approaching you. Right now, you are in a tavern that is located a little off of the main town enjoying a nice cup of... whatever it is.

"I'm talking to you!" Grunts the beast once again as he places a large hand on your shoulder. You tilt your head and see that it is an orc with a scar going down his face just as told.

"... Snog..." you say as you take another sip of your drink. That's the name you were assigned to find and you think you have found him.

The orc stares at you in disbelief but the look then changes into anger. He tightens his grip around your shoulder which kind of hurts but rule number 1 was to always hide your pain.

As he gets ready to throw you, you loosen your grip on your cup and turn around with speed as you smash it against the side of his face. The cup was made of wood so the shards also impale the side of his face as well as the main cup.

He shouts in pain and then staggers back with his hand on the point where you hit him with the glass. Blood then begins to flow down the gaps between his fingers.

You then stand up and make your way towards him. In anger, he swings his large arm at you but you lean to the side causing him to miss. You then send your right arm under is large forearm and across his neck whilst your left arm goes behind his neck interlocking with your right hand.

You then bounce a little before thrusting upwards lifting him off of the air and slamming him through one of the tables. You then kneel over him with you foot on his chest and begin to pull out your sword.

"Where are the humans..." you ask him as you place the tip of your sword against his throats and begin to gently push down. He doesn't talk for a bit but soon the tip fully cuts him causing blood to come out.

"Fine fine... I'll tell you..." he grunts with tears rolling down his face and liquids to spew out of his nose.

"That's no way for an orc to act... I wanna have my fun first..." you say as you grab him by the strap on his chest and begin to pull him into one of the rooms to him.

After about 5 minutes, he told you everything you needed to know and even some extra details. He also promised to stop trafficking humans and you believed him.

As you left the tavern, you see a pile of dead orcs surrounding you and three people standing over them.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)